𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

the next morning, i woke up on dark-red room. then my head started to spin, and i felt that my heads really heavy. i'm trying to push the pain and try to sit up but there's no use. my energy wasted out and i felt my bones were all melt. i sighs deeply and lay back on the bed.

i took my phone and trying to dial seokjin, but he didn't answer it. i call him back but after seven beeps he finally answer.

" yes potato, what can i
do for you? " he said
sarcastically.

i can't able to roll my
eyes so i closed my eyes.
" oppa where are you? "

" wait, why are you breathing
so hard? are you okay? "

" it's just a normal fever,
don't worry. are you at
work already? "

" oh yeah, there's too many
report that i should do
before sending it after
lunch. but y/n, please
eat your medicine and
take a rest, alright? "

i hummed in response and hanged up. i sighs and lying on the bed lifeless. after 10 minutes, i heard some knocks on the main door. i don't have a choice since it kept on knocking on the door.

i forcefully pushed my body from the bed and i almost dropped on the floor because my legs feel like jelly. i'm trying so hard walking to the front door with holding each furniture nearby me. after arrives, i opened the door only meeting with blurry eyesight and all i could tell is my surrounding slowly turned black and i dropped.

i woke up with cold things plastered on my forehead, and i know wet towel places on my forehead. i opened my eyes and looked at my surrounding, my room. wait, am i having a bad dream just now?

i'm trying to wake up from the bed until someone approaching my room makes me stop from making it. he stood there, with a tray of porridge with medicines and the clear water at the corner of the tray. he looked at me and smiled.

he walked near me and put the tray on my lamp table, gladly it was fit. he then sat on my bed. he take the towel and put it back on the bowl of warm water while his other hand cupping my forehead.

" it turns well now. just eat the porridge, take some medicine and have a rest, alright? " he said softly and hold my cheeks. i don't have energy to reply him while he took a bowl of porridge and the suddenly scoop the porridge with spoon and put it between my mouth. i don't have an appetite so i don't opened my mouth.

he looked at me worriedly and put it back on the porridge. " why are you not eating? " and i just able to shake my head slowly. he sighs and looked at me, like planning something. " i swear babygirl, if you're not going to eat this i'll kiss you " he said then smirks. i gulped and he started to put the spoon between my mouth and i quickly shove it in my mouth.

he smiled widely and i looked at him deadly. i take about four spoons and i gave up eating. he then put it back on the tray and take the medicine with clear water.

" i don't like medicine " i said, almost whispered hoping jihoon didn't hear those, but i guess he did because he gave me death glare. i gulped and quickly put the medicine in my mouth and gulped the water. jihoon smiles got widely.

" it's all done now, go to sleep you need rest. i'm going to wash the dishes first " he said and take a tray. but before he left, i'm quickly pulled his hand makes he shocked.

" stay " i said softly makes us doing staring contest about two minutes long. after the contest, he looked at my hand and his eyes suddenly widen.

" wait, your veins. it-it turns black! " he said shockingly makes my head tilted a little. i looked at my veins and it really turns black. jihoon suddenly cupped my face and touched my skin.

" your face, it turns pale too... " he said worriedly and i just gave him a small smile. " it's okay. i rarely having fever by the way " i said and closed my eyes.

he looked at me and sighs. he put my hand softly on the bed, and walked to the another side of the bed. he put the tray on the floor and sat on my table. he suddenly spread his hands.

" hugs? " he pout makes me giggled. i slowly moved near him and finally hugging him. my nostrils meeting with his lavender scent again, and i felt safe. he rubbed his hand on my waist and i can feel he's tucked his chin on my head, which is buried on his chest right now.

"

this will help much better " he mumbled and closing his eyes. my lips create small smiles and just enjoying his lavender scent. he then suddenly sniffled my hair makes me squeeze.

" i never thought you're jasmine scent lovers " he said and giggling. i pinched him makes me laughed even more. " do you want to know why i love jasmine scent too? "

" what? "

" because you're just mine " he said and giggling. i don't feel strong but i'm able to hit him with my hands. he then pouts and hugged me tightly makes me gasped.

" okay okay, i'll stop y/n. just, take a sleep alright? i'll stay here with you " he said and smiled. i nod and laying my head on his chest. he ruffled my hair while his chin still on my head. he hummed the song, makes me possessed by his wonderful voice. and all i can say is my eyes felt heavy. i closed my eyes and the words caught my ears, and my heartbeat went fast.

" i love you, y/n. i hope you heard that "

AUTHOR NOTE

happy lunar new year for those who celebrating it! i hope you all can able to celebrate it with full of love, happier and fun! for those who can't celebrate with their big fam, it's alright. health is priority, i can't able to celebrate it too bcs of fam members :(

and for the dadjokes, i hope it's not that bad though hahah. i made that. call me weird but when this afternoon, i took a box of jasmine tea drink and i saw jasmine flower looks so good. and when i repeat the word back, the sound feels like 'just-mine' and i just like, smiling like an idiot and i quickly write it on my notes, scared of forgetting this hilarious meme— its my first time anyway :>

like always, the voting means i'll update sooner, and i hope you know that i'll always saranghao you all! have a goodnight, stay safe everyone! ❤️