𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

i opened my eyes and i suddenly feels like dizzy. i stretch my head a little bit, and i suddenly feels like my surrounding unfamiliar. then i realised my hands and legs were tied up. i'm trying to yell but theres no use. it feels like my surrounding doesn't have some windows.

i kept on shaking my legs and trying to open the rope until someone entering the room. i saw familiar body stand in front of me. he looked at me devilishly and our eyes met. i shocked when i know him, so well.

yoshinori?

forgot to tell about yoshi. actually, he is my cousin. his father was my uncle, but instead married with her mom, which is from japanese. when we're still kids, he's always there for me, supporting me, comfort me but when my uncle passed away, he following her mom living in japanese and that's how we seldom meet each other. but how could he betraying me like this?

tears started forming under my eyes, and whimpering call his name. yoshinori then suddenly kicked me makes me yelling in pain. 

" crying doesn't solve your problem, bitch " he said and laughed devilishly. i exhale my breath heavily and opened my mouth. " what have you done, yoshinori? " and he kept on laughing like a psycho.

" i'm just finishing my uncomplete task before " he smirks and kicking my belly. " why did you do this? what have gotten into you? " i said while crying. he then laughed again and started to speak up, " nothing have gotten into me, this is me obviously. and, i make this to make you suffer slowly.

and jihoon will more suffer than you. it's fun to be watch by the way " 

on the other side, seokjin finally arrives at home after those hell extra shift. he entered the house and sighs deeply as he saw the house was dark and there's no one here in the house.

" this pitbull girl, i told her many times don't go out late " he rolled his eyes and put his key at the key hook. he rolled up his sleeved and unbutton his upper uniform. he sat on the sofa and lean.

after two minutes, he finally sighs and quickly pulled out his phone. he dialed y/n number but there's no one answering it. he called it one more time but still the same. he started to get worried and call him immediately.

" hey jihoon. where
are you? "

" oh hi hyung. i'm
actually at home now. what's
wrong? "

" is y/n perhaps... at
your home or something?
because she isn't answering
my call " seokjin said worriedly. there's a long silence on the other call, until he heard his serious tone.

" don't i already send her home two hours ago? there's no way she
went anywhere. she
even doesn't brave enough
to walk alone this night "