𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

he suddenly lifted my chin and kissed me. my eyes widen, and i'm trying to push him but he bited my lips. i gasped and he continue kissing me while i'm trying to find how to push him from this situation until someone pushed haruto from the back. 

" haruto, stop! " yoshi said and rolled his eyes. haruto then wiping his lips with his thumbs and smirked unsatisfied. he looks at his thumbs and replying yoshi, " you're really annoying right? " he rolled his eyes and looked at my lips. i pressed my lips in between and he suddenly wiping my lips. " your lips swollen i guess " 

" don't touch me, you racoon " i slapped his hand from touching my lips and wiping it by myself. he then smirks and started to stand up. yoshi look at me in disgusted face and rolled his eyes. " i have something to tell you, ASAP " yoshi said and walked out from the room.

haruto sighs and walked out from the room, locking the steel door ofcourse. and i'm sitting on the bed like a statue, didn't know what to do. i quickly touched my hair and it getting worse, more white than before. i sighs and rubbed my whole body with my tiny arms.

after being here in one weeks, i finally realised what is happening to me for the whole life. the reason of my hair turns white, how i got pain, the dark veins.

i really get cursed since the beginning.

" what do you want to talk about? " haruto said annoyedly, while crossed his arms between his chest. yoshi rolled his eyes and talked. " i think it's time for you to act. he's getting closer "

" who? that bastard? tch, let him be. i want to see his game " haruto said sassily and smirks. " how about yedam and hyunsuk? will you leave both of them just like that? "

" leaving is the best than letting it go. i rather seeing them suffer than die. i mean, they doesn't have their own power anymore. all they have is only human blood flesh "

" nothing different with y/n. she will become like that too, soon "

before he even laugh, the loud burst echoed the building. haruto and yoshi eyes widen. before they run to the front building, they already know who is it. none different than park jihoon and others.

" long time no see mate. i thought you're dead " haruto said and laughed devilishly. jihoon gripped his hand hardly, holding his anger since he scared to make something that regret him for the rest of his life.

" where's y/n? what have you done to her? " jihoon said while eyeing haruto with his sharp glare and breath. haruto then laughed again makes doyoung look at him weirdly.

" that's mean you really love her. what a live! a soul-sucker vampire was fall in love with an idiotic human. you're really having funny love life " he said and tching.

" you f*cking bitch. you're the one who is idiot here you motherf*cker " eunbyul yells and junkyu calmed her down. seokjin inhale his breath deeply.

" bring her yoshi " haruto commanded yoshi and he quickly walked out from the scene. jihoon and haruto still looking at each other while everyone behind jihoon just started to goosebump. they're scared if the war just begin like that without their knowing how to fight.

soon yoshi arrives in my room and banged it loudly. i shocked from my sleep and quickly wake up. i looked at yoshi and he looked at me pissed off. " get off you seahorse " he harshly pulled me makes me wincing in pain. in the other side, jihoon started to feel pain but he just control it. he knows something happened with y/n. afterall both of them already connecting together.

yoshi pulled y/n and they finally arrived in the scene. everyone shifted his eyes on y/n after seeing loud steps coming from the side. jihoon eyes soften and sad when he saw y/n. she looks thinner, teribble and she looks like different with y/n. she isn't y/n he knew but from the bottom of his heart saying he still loves her.

yoshi then pushed y/n on the ground. she winced in pain and jihoon really can feel the pain too. he quickly run to y/n and cupped her cheeks. " are you okay? what have they done to you? tell me " i said worriedly while y/n started to form tears but she holds it, she now stronger than she was before. " it's alright, i'm okay "

" how romantic both of you. i'm so jealous " haruto clapped his hand and chuckled. jihoon quickly looked at his eyes and he smiles.

" what do you mean? " jihoon said while looking at haruto who is already smiling like a clown. i exhale my breath and said " it's... yedam and hyunsuk— "

" if i'm asking you who will you choose in between. your lovers or your friends? "

" what the fuc— "

" i know you can't choose in between right? so i thought about this for a long time ago. let's make a deal, alright? "

" let's see if you can defeat me, i'll let all of them go and i'm not going to disturb you again. but if you lose, i'll kill all of them including you. deal? " he said while showing off his pinky promise.

there's a long silence, until jihoon sighs and finally speak up

" deal "

and that's how the war begin.

AUTHOR NOTE

#ShiningAceMashihoDay 💙

i'm back! actually i shouldn't have writing nb instead studying bcs i'll having my last paper tomorrow but i—

actually back to the basic, i didnt know if you seems like it bcs i'm just updating to short chapter but i hope you like it!

i dont want to ended this book for real, it really almost come to the end. so since i thought about this, i planned to make new books.

i thought about having choi san fanfiction, but half of me saying mashiho fanfiction. there's a draft that i left for mashiho books a year ago and i thought about publishing it, but since i already make one of treasure members book should i make choi san ff instead?

that's all for today, saranghao and goodnight. have a nice day! love ya lilies ❤️