𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

" w-what? " seokjin said, while eyeing jihoon hoping he didn't say the truth. but too disappointing, his facial expression as already makes seokjin believe in what he said.

" how can? she didn't have any enemies before, she's an angel! " seokjin said while he suddenly feels dramatic and haven't realised that he already shed tears. he's not expecting this, the one and only his favourite person whom he used to be love, his daughter, his circus, his happy pills. it's been a long time since he haven't cry until y/n come into his life, then everything was change.

" i-i didn't know, hyung. i probably sending her until home a while ago. i think i'm too careless, leaving her before she can even entering the house. it's all my fault " jihoon said and sighs. " if only i knew this would be happened, i would never let her go "

" i'm not the best for her "

my body feel numb after got distracted by the most painful things i've ever had. the bloods on the corner of my lips already dried up, my hair messed up, and it feels like my bone ripped off. i don't have an energy to opponent them, all i want for now is to fight the pain because i know at the end, i'll make everyone suffer.

haruto already left the room a while ago. as what have we thought, he usually locking the door, preventing me from getting escape but there's no use, i'm dying anyway.

but some things that i've been thinking for the whole seconds. does seokjin knew about my sudden disappearance? how about jihoon and the others? will they find me or letting me go? then i suddenly realised how much does jihoon means a lot to me. and i know i like him too because i feels like weak without him and i really miss him so bad. the tears started to flow under my eyes. i'm hugging my knees with lying down position.

then someone barged enter the room. i didn't budge, because i knew i will suffer again if i meet the one and only condafork. he suddenly throw something on me makes me flinched. i didn't planned to wake up or something, im just pretending to sleep.

after minutes, someone pull my hair makes me wincing in pain. the tears started to form under my eyes and my eyebags really sucks just because of crying over this stupid mess.

" i told you many times, crying doesn't solve your problems. just let your idiot lovers come here as your hero, then we will see who's the real heroin here " yoshi said and smirks. i gritted my teeth and kicked him on his babyboy. he quickly gripped off from my hair and i run to the front door while he's still wincing on his crotch spot.

i quickly run from the basement but when i found a corridor, i can't find any door. i'm trying to inhale my breath and trying to find it but there's no use. someone gripped my hands makes me shocked. then i met with haruto eyes.

" let. me. go " i said in monotonously tone while he kept looking at me peacefully. he quickly pulled me into the basement again and i sighs in relief, yoshi isn't here anymore or i'll put in the coffin today— only if i'm having peace dead.

" you're lucky i'm not someone who doesn't hit a woman like yoshi. and you're lucky too yoshi didn't do anything inappropriate to you. you know what i mean " haruto said sassily and playing with his rings in the middle finger.

" you're lucky too i haven't suck your blood too, because i did suck your most precious human being " he push another door and we're automatically on the others room.

i take a look on the surrounding. i only can smell a scent, medical, flesh of blood etc. but before i'm planning to ask him a question, i finally saw something familiar. really familiar.

hyunsuk and yedam in the freezer box?!

" what?! " three of them yelling at the same time but doyoung more slower. eunbyul then smacked her hand on the table and looked at jihoon sharply. " what the f*ck is going on my bij? "

" kids, don't swearing or i'll pull a rubber band on your non-respectful lips " seokjin said and sighs. junkyu then pouting while doyoung just mind his own business for a while. eunbyul rolled her eyes and continue looking at jihoon sharply.

" if im not mistaken, you're the one who sending her home like three hours ago? " then everyone looked at jihoon while he gulped. it was too shocking because he never felt worried before and it was his first time, and it was all cause of y/n. 

jihoon then sighs. " i think i know someone who's kidnapping y/n " seokjin eyes lighten up a bit looking at jihoon. " wait who? " junkyu said while doyoung and eunbyul quickly look at jihoon, waiting for him to reply. 

but before he even replying it, he suddenly feel something weird on his stomach and blood throbbing out from his mouth without even knowing what's wrong with him. seokjin gasped while eunbyul and doyoung jaws dropped. junkyu suddenly panicked and quickly run over jihoon.

blood dripping on his lips as he tasting his own blood. it feels methallic. then his body suddenly feels pain, his chest suddenly pain makes everyone worried about him immediately.

" yah what's wrong with you suddenly?! " eunbyul said worriedly while holding him on his other hand. they quickly put him on the couch and positioning him lay on the couch. seokjin bringing a clear water and let jihoon drink it. after a while, jihoon pain slowly go off and he feels relief.

" are you okay, hyung? " doyoung said while everyone eyeing jihoon with symphatic eyes. jihoon face suddenly become pale and he was out of energy. he wonder what is wrong with him, but not until he realised what is going on.

once he already found his love of his entire life, they will always stick up together. they'll feel love, hurt, sad, excited together. if one of them kept on distancing each, it will lead to death, and that was what haruto want to do. slowly killing both of them.

AUTHOR NOTES

i'm so tired of writing my geography notes so i came here and write my stories instead :) anyways, this is an update for today. enjoy reading, lilies.

saranghao and sarangshiho. have a nice day everyone!