𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

" you better stay away from haruto y/n. you didn't know him " he said sternly makes me stopped from eating. i put my spoon and fork at the side of my plate and glare at him.

" just who are you trying to make a distance between me and haruto? my dad? " my blood was boiled, muttering this sentence to him.

" please y/n. i don't want you to regret about what you did in the future " he said soften.

" please don't keep nagging about me. you're not my parents neither my friends. you're just someone that i don't want to see, someone that i hate " i emphasized the word friends. then his eyes suddenly turns silver as his eyes filled with sad and disappoint feeling. does silver eyes mean about this disappoint feeling?

" i don't have any appetite now. seeing you makes me sick " i said and stand up, leaving him alone at the dining room. i never thought our lunch break will be like this. we're just talking about haruto, then it suddenly become more fierce. such a childlish.

but my hearts feeling feel so pain, really deep pain. and i didn't know why.

it was monday morning. the first day that i most hate about. i'm really hates college, but seokjin always told me to keep on study so that i'll have a better future in my life, but i seeing nothing but only an ordinary human.

( a/n: y/n is me, thinking that i'm only just an ordinary human omg shdjs )

last night was great. i didn't saw him neither his existence. if he was there last night, i would be doomed. but inside of me feels worried. have he already eaten? i really didn't know what's wrong with me. i'm trying to hate him. yes, i hate him but half of me saying that he's not really bad person. it's just my egoistic too thick because i know they're the reason why i lose my own parents.

i sighs deeply and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower. after five minutes done, i used black hoodies with my blue denim jeans and started to dry my hair. my hands touch a slight of my silver hair and my eyes widen.

my silver hair growing so fast.

" why does it suddenly growing fast? " i got panicked while still holding my hair. as my hair already dry i quickly pulled my hood and shoved my long hair on the jacket.

i sighs in relief after seeing that my hair isn't that exposed. i quickly pulled out my bagpack and quietly went out from the room. i peeked my foot so that it doesn't make a sound. i able to make it silent until the downstairs but i only met with a tall figure who sitting at the sofa while scrolling his phone.

" what did he do sitting here? " i thought and shaked my head. i try to run to the door when his voice snapped me from running.

" your cousin told me that we'll go to school and home together " he said coldly and walked passed me. my jaw dropped seeing his sudden cold expression, like how he is when we first time met.