𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

" o-oh haruto... what are you doing here? " i said smoothly as i recalled what did jihoon said to me yesterday. but who cares? he's not that bad actually.

" well i'm taking this college. i didn't know that we meet again! " he said brightly makes me smile a little bit. ever since about the incident he saved me, we always meet and that makes me curious. but i pushed it away from my mind bytheway.

" okay class, stop talking. we're going to have a long ride lesson today " the professor come inside the classroom makes me groaned, while haruto pulling out his notebook with his happiest face.

i didn't care about the lesson and quickly took a nap.

" hey " some hands shaking my shoulder makes me opened my eyes wide, and only met with a face, which is only inches from my face. i pushed his face with my bag as hard as i can quickly makes him dropped on the floor and wincing in pain.

everyone looking at me in horror with judging looks since i make their handsome boy dropped on the floor.

" m-my nose! " haruto said while holding his nose. when he pulled his hand from his nose, he looked over his bare hands and there's blood stain. i looked at him shockingly and kneeling at him who is still at the floor.

" oh my Lord. i'm so sorry haruto i-i didn't mean to " i said shakingly as my tears dropped. he then noticed it and laughed. " it's okay y/n. it's just that i'm having sensitive nose. it'll bleed even with smooth punch " he said and chuckled.

" let's go to infirmary quickly " i said as i take his arms to let him stand up. he then shaked his head and smiled. " no it's alright. it's not that serious. and yeah, i'm having some works to do so i gotta go " he said and smiled again.

i opened my bagpack and pulled a pack of tissues. i put it on his barehands and he muttered thanks. he then bid me goodbye and i smiled in return.

i then started to leave the classroom when pairs of eyes looking at me, three pairs of eyes.

" you! why are you leaving me behind? " eunbyul come while crossing his arms between his chest and pouted. i laugh and patted his head. " all of you were very noisy. so i left "

" atleast you told us to be quiet " she said and rolled her eyes. i then laughed at her hardly makes her hitted my hand multiple times.

after done from fighting. i looked at others and my eyes look at the cute person. " awh, dobby why are you so cute today? " i said as i pinched his cheeks makes him gulped.

" oh my y/n you really weird today " junkyu said and look at me from head to toe. i rolled my eyes and he gave me his famous rolled eyes too.