𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

i opened my eyes slowly and met with shine sunlight hitted perfectly on mines. as i already opened my eyes freshly, i then saw my surrounding. and it's still the same places, same clothes, same time where i met junkyu. but i haven't seen him here. i sighs and walked away from that place.

after ten minutes walking, i finally come back home. gosh i missed seokjin and home, i muttered myself and create my smiles then walked into the house.

i opened the door quietly and peeking enter the house so that the sound of my foot isn't obvious. " why am i like this? i'm not even a thief " i said in slow tune and giggling.

" y/n i know you're here " the voice hit my eardrum makes me gulped. i then continue peeking walking to the stairs when i shockingly met with seokjin, who's crossed his arms while his other hands holding those mosquitoes trap.

" oops, i got caught " i said and started to nervous. like, it's been a week since i haven't come home. ofcourse he'll grilled my meat with that mosquitoes trap later!

" look at the time. you've been hanging out about six hours and you're coming back at 3 p.m. i've told you already " he mimicking and rolled his eyes.

" w-what? six hours? " i ask shockingly. like, i left a week ago and he mention six hours? does it means that there's a pause time when i was at the palace?

" are you deaf? i said six hours right? so i hope you heard it " he said and put on his poker face.

" but i come back home early than befor— "

"nununana, but still. you're disobey me " he said then rolled his eyes. i then pouted cutely and poking his cheeks.

" omo omo appa, you're cute when sulking " i muttered in my baby voice and hugged him makes him rolled his eyes more. he then ruffled my hair and hugged me back. well, i know how to make him annoyed with me. well, i miss his embrace.

" have you cooked my favourite dish? you promised to me " i pulled out the hug and looked at him.

" i'm always put my promise in ranked one " he said and automatically both of us make our fake flips hair. atleast i'm having my long hair—

we chuckled and he muttered, " let's go eat. i'll heat it for you " he said and i nodded. glad to know that seokjin is a warmhearted, eventhough he was too overprotective like a father sometimes. but he's still a baby— welp we know that.

we went to the kitchen while seokjin heat the meals and i'm still playing with my phone. when i'm still playing with my phone, my heart suddenly felt hurt. like, someone stabbed me. i winced in pain that until seokjin looked at me and run towards me.

" hey y/n are you okay? " he ask worriedly. i still put my hands on my chest while my breath hitching a littlebit. his expression become more nervous than before.

" i'm okay. maybe because i skipped my meal " i said slowly, and the pain was slowly go away. he then sighs and bring me to the couch. " wait here, i'll cook porridge for you " he said and walked to the kitchen.

after 30 minutes, he come back again with a porridge and clear water. he put it on the table and take a bowl of porridge so that he would feed me. " gosh, i'm not sick pabo. you're overreacting so much " i said and rolled my eyes.

" what do you means by you're not sick? you're still kids. kids didn't know what happened " he said as he feed me with the porridge.

" bitc— "

then the phone suddenly rang. maybe it was seokjin's phone. " wait, i want to reply this " he said and put the bowl on the table. he left his seat and answered the phone.

" ah yes? "

" oh, now "

" alright alright "

" thank you"

" okay"

" what is it? " i ask him as he already hanged up the phone. he then sighs and sat beside me again.

" it's just my colleague call me to go back to work again, the boss searching for me " he said then sighs again. my eyes suddenly sparkling. " which one of your colleagues? " i said with pleased tone. i hope it

" namjoon " he said makes me giggling in win. yeah i know that already! i said in my thoughts and keep on giggling. seokjin then rolled his eyes and stand up. " i know you like him, am i right? " he said and walked to the door.

" don't forget to eat. i really need to go. bye, i'll let namjoon know this " he said and winked. " yah you shit! " and he closed the door.

" he's a bitch " i said and rolled my eyes. i took the porridge and eat it. " he knows that i hate porridge, why would he cook me this ugh. i'm not even that sick. glad that he's having such kind cousin or i'll throw this porridge in the trash " i mumbling and eat the porridge in force.

" woah gosh, eunbyul. i thought you didn't came " i relief my breath as i met her gaze infront of the maindoor.

she then rolled her eyes. " i'm a good friend of yours ofcourse i'll buy us snacks and soju " she said and giggling. i shout excitement and hugged her. " you're the best! " i said and put double thumbs up.

we then walked to the living room as i trying to choose what movie we should watch. " how about this? " i showed her the ad of the movie and she nodded. i pressed it and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks too.

i went to my seat again and eunbyul suddenly clinging on me. i hugged her back and a flash of smiles escape our lips. " it's been a long time since we haven't like this " she said and eat her snacks.

" yeah, yeah. look, seokjin didn't let me to go out again, because i'm having a little pain on my chest this afternoon " i said and rolled my eyes. she then pulled out from the hug and looked at me. " what? you didn't tell me "

" it's a small matter. it becomes okay after that " i said then smiles. she then rolled her eyes and eat her snacks. i suddenly felt hot makes me slow down the temperature of the air-condition. " it's hot tho " i said and pulled my hoods down. she then looked at me. " what do you mean by hot? it's so cold— "

" y/n " she gasped.

" why did your others hair become silver again? "

AUTHOR NOTE
i really don't have any notes to left here. so, i really hope you enjoy the chapter. as always, keep on voting, your voting means a lot to me! neol saranghao ❤️