𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

" what? that's weird jihoon " i ask him while i gasped in shocked. he chuckled and play with his foods.

" that's what my parents told me, i'm different than actual vampire. everyone thought that i'm weird. they even once said that i'm not a normal vampire, but a useless vampire. but my father said that there's a reason why did i got this power by myself. i'm trying to find the solution too " he said and chuckled again. my eyes soften seeing him, and it was so sudden. there's a long silence between us until i broke it.

" everyone thought me weird too " and he looked at me perfectly on my eyes. his eyes soften makes me soft too.

" why? "

" you know? like what you said, everyone thought me as a weird human being. as example, you're a sucker soul vampire, while i'm having some silver highlights on my hair. i guess it isn't normal highlights since i never saw anyone with this silver hair. and that's the reason why i used to hide my hair " i said and sighs. he put the forks beside the plate and looked at my hair which is still covered with my hoodie hood.

he suddenly pulled my hood makes my eyes widen. he then suddenly hold my hair and touched it softly.

" w-what are you doing? " i stuttered since i'm still having cold touch everytime he near me. " it was not normal highlight " he said in agape. he removed his hand from my hair and sat at his seat again.

" what do you mean? "

" i mean, it's not like what original hair it is. there's a reason behind your highlight hair. something that you didn't know, something that we didn't know.

i think something that they want to tell us behind your silver hair. i think i know it "

after the early dinner, i choose to lock myself in the room while watching netflix. i'm actually bored, didn't know what to do. i sighs and trying to find something fun. i walked out from my room and running to the side of my room, which is study room. jihoon once tell me that i can study here or reading books etc. then, i saw a tall figure man sitting at the chair while a table infront of him. he holds the books while his other hand playing with his ink pen.

and not gonna lie, i saw his muscular biceps with that white tanked top with his pyjamas panda print pants. he used his round spec makes he looks in awe. i dropped my jaw but quickly closed my mouth.

he then noticed my figure and turned back. then he locked his eyes with me. " what's wrong? "

" i-uh, bored so i come here to read something fun. yeah " i said and laughed awkwardly. i ran to the bookshelf and took the thick novel. i quickly walked to the another side of the table and sit there, reading it.

( a/n : well jihoon is a rICH boi so i considering there's two tables in his room. the another corner of the room was jihoon's usual study table, while another one was a normal table, like a blank table hehet )