𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

" do i know you? " the words suddenly flips on my lips makes junkyu gasped, while the King still having his serious expression.

junkyu hitted my hands and whispering, " y/n he's a king not a guard "

" why would you ask me that? " the King asked makes both of us drive our eyes on the direction. i jolted my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

" well it seems like i do know you before. i really didn't know who you are but- why the freaking shits reason you bring me here? " i said and rolled my eyes. junkyu gasped again. maybe because i didn't respect the King- why should i?

" something fishy happened " he said and giggling. i rolled my eyes and suddenly my heart was going up and down just because of my non-patient control.

" you hear this boi. i didn't know whether you were old or not but im freaking didn't care about your ranked King, Prince blablabla. but please let me go. i don't want to stay here with your kinds! " i yell and left the royal room quickly. i didn't care about my surrounding as long as i leave this palace as quick as possible.

the sudden grip from my hands stop me from walking out from this building. it was too shocked because of the sudden electricity shot hitted my blood. i glare at him with pain but only met with a pair of eyes- golden eyes.

" don't leave " he said with his deep voice. he tighten the grip, but more electricity shot onto my blood makes me wincing in pain.

" l-let me go. don't touch me! " i yell as i keep yanking is grip from my hands. but it was all nothing to him.

" you're going to die if you left this place. please stay " he said makes me stop from my plan. we're making our eyes contact and i just met with a pair of eyes, but it was not a golden. this time it changed to pure silver.

he suddenly let my hands go and i only saw a pain on his face. he then saw me and left me there, alone. i got a goosebumps.

" y/n! " i heard a yell, and i know it was him.

" how? did he hurt you? " he said while checking my body and only he did know why.

" what's wrong with you idiot? " i pushed his body and sighs

" who know what will happen to you if i left you with him " he whispered and pouted.

" you shouldn't have pouted i swear- "

" oh well, did you just said him just now? " i ask makes his eyes widened. he gasped and cupped his mouth.

" no i didn't! " he shouted makes me pulled my ears. he then stomped his foot on the floor and left me.

" what a junkyard " i said and sighs. " wait for me junkyard! " i ran to him but only met with the tall wall.

" shit. that boy shouldn't have left me alone here " i cursed and sighs. as i didn't have a choice, i just walked following my mind tell me.

" dang am i really lost? " i yell as i found the wrong way- a yard. wow. it really was junkyu twins, junk-yard.

" i think it was the garden here then " i said as i saw bunches of flowers here. the smelled were fresh, peacefully winds blow as i could felt shivered on my exposed skins.

" i've never thought here was so peacefully " i said calmly as i closed my eyes slowly. i sat at the ground, between the yard of the flowers.

" woah look what we got here " the deep voice snapped out on my ears makes me opened my eyes. there i saw three men standing far away from me but enough to hear.

" this one would be so tasty " the other one said and smirked. i gulped as i know what would be happen to me. as i saw the middle one eyes too red, actually red blood i quickly stood up and ran away from them.

" don't run away babe, we're not hurting you " the one said and giggling as they keep running towards me. i didn't budge but i ran as fast as possible.

i saw the forest infront of my eyes. then the words of the King suddenly slipped on ky mind as he said i'll die if i left this place. but for now, running from the devil is important.

i ran through the forest, running from the 'shit' creatures which were chasing me right now.

" that's her! " the man which his shirt was drenched with blood pointed at me makes me sh00k. the team saw me and started chasing me again.

i run as fast as i could till i was out of my breath. suddenly my foot hitted something painful and my foot just met with a branches which was full with sharp thorns.

i hissed in pain, trying to pull the thorns out from my legs but it doesn't use. tears start forming on my eyes since i gave up on my own life.

" it's her, get her! " the man with that blood shirt on yell and started running towards my direction. my tears were rolled too much, just waiting for my own life would be end right now.

as the man already stood infront of me right now. he smirked and his eyes grew blood red, making sure he was lustful with my blood. he already grew his fangs and ready to bite me. i shut my eyes close already put my life on the lustful vampires.

then i heard a groan coming beside my ears. i opened my eyes slowly and only met with a pair of eyes, so similar.

" your Majesty? "

AUTHOR NOTE

hi i'm back again this week! thank you for voting and waiting patiently for my books tho, since i only update one times a week which is every friday.

as you all know, jihoon is my wrecker *giggling*. well, my bias is master kijoring ya know? well i like him since ygtb era, thanks to his wonderful vocal *winkeu*

so i'm going to update again for next week and stay tune for this book. goodbye and neol saranghao *winkeu again* ❤️