𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

i woke up from my nap and dried tears left at the side of my eyes. i wiped it off and only staring over the ceiling.

am i dreaming? if it is why does it feel so real?

maybe i was too tired that's why i'm having my bad dream.

i touch my silver hair and ruffled it. " why are you so ugly? " i muttered and sighs.

i stand up and walked through the door, thanks god there's no bodyguard. i walked out from my room and i try finding someone.

none other than junkyard.

i walked to his room and knocked his door but there's no responded. i sighs and trying to open his door quietly and i found nothing. i closed the door neatly but some voice approach me.

" what are you doing? " wow he's so brutal, well i don't care. " is it matter if i find my friend? " i spit the word and keep my poker face on.

" i didn't say it's matter "

" so am i " i said and left him. i want to walk away again when he suddenly called my names makes me swing to his direction.

" do you want to go back? " he said monotonously. i gulped and responded him. " what people who didn't want to go back to meet their family? what people who didn't miss their family? " i said in cracked voice.

" i have my own life. i need to be free. what's the function i stay in this palace? living with you? living with your kind? what am i? your victims? out of millions people why it should be me? " i said, crying. i saw guilt, coldness in his eyes. but i didn't care for now. for now i want to go back home, meet with seokjin, hug him and tell him how much i love him. all i want now is my cousin, seokjin.

" are you sure you want to go back home? " he ask again, with his low tone. i wipe my tears while glaring at him with my whole hatred towards him. he sighs and walked to my direction.

" what are you doing?! " i yell as he kept on walking to me. i keep on walking backwards but he kept on walking through my direction. and now i already leaning on the wall, and he suddenly pinned me on the wall. his hot breath touched my skins makes my breath unstable and hitched. he totally crazy!

" you know what, y/n. there's a reason why did i take you here. but since you're really want to go back, i cannot say anything but only sending you back home " he said and suddenly touch my silver hair. he smirks.

" but with one condition " he said then i gulped. i met with his eyes and all i could see is his dark brown eyes changed to golden eyes again. why does his eyes always changed to golden? i continue staring his eyes until something cold touching my waist, and we all know what is it.

" hm princess? " he pulled my waist near his body makes my cheek turns red. he saw it and only smirked. i didn't know why i don't think this affecting me since i hate him and with his kinds too. but his touch feels different. his touch feel different. it's just like i need him in my embrace, he's my shelter.

i snapped from my thought and starting to changed my poker face, " what is it? " he then leaned on my shoulder and whispering something.

" junkyu, help me sending y/n back to her house. make sure she's safe when she's around you " that's the last thing jihoon said to junkyu infront of me when he started walking away with his cold face, again.