𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

" y/n? " our eyes met as we're sharing the same expression, shocked. i felt that the world stopped. there's no one between us. i almost spilled my cup also but thanks god, doyoung quickly snatched it before it dropped to the floor.

" thanks gosh, the coffee almost spilled over our test sheets " doyoung said and sighs in relief. we're still contacting our eyes, until he come to me and hugged me.

" oh my god, y/n! i miss you " he said and hugged me tightly. i can't breath properly as he kept on tighten the hugs. " j-junkyu i cant b-breath " i said between my hitched breath. he then shocked and pulled me from his hug. " sorry i didn't mean to "

" it's okay. i miss you too " i said and winked after those suffering breath from his hugged. both of us keep on smiling each other while doyoung still holding the paper between his hands, with jawdropped expression. " you both know each other? "

" ofcourse. we're meet on— "

" we're on the same highschool. yes " junkyu cutted my sentence makes me looked at him and he gave me look 'just-follow-my-lead' makes me sighs in defeat.

" so doyoung, meet her. lee y/n. and y/n this is kim doyoung " junkyu said and smiled. i rolled my eyes. " i know his name already, kyu " i said makes junkyu giggling. " but i think he isn't "

" but i heard someone call her y/n " doyoung dropped his sentence makes junkyu sighs and snatched the papers on doyoung hands. " mines coke. don't swear, i don't like coffee " he said and find a seat. doyoung shaked his head and went to the counter back. i then approach to junkyu's seat and he noticed it and smiled.

" how both of you knew each other? " he ask makes me flinched. i furrowed my eyebrows since i was so shocked about his sudden question. " uh, we just met today. here " and he nodded. " why are you so sudden cold? " i ask him while he look at me. " don't tell me that you're jealous or something "

" why are you so stupid now? i-i'm not jealous " he half-yelled while rubbing his neck. his cheeks suddenly became tinted pink blossom makes me giggling. " you're bad at lying "

then doyoung come and serve him his coke. junkyu muttered thanks and take a sip from the coke. we found each other eyes makes doyoung looked away and his cheeks suddenly become red. this atmosphere become so awkward. since the atmosphere become awkward he told us that he have some works to do and left rightaway.

" hey y/n forgot to ask. how's your hair? " junkyu ask makes my eyes grew bigger. i stuttered answering his question. "i, uh. it's fine " i said shortly makes him look at me suspicious then nodded.

then my phone suddenly rang makes both of us shocked, and i pulled out my phone and i saw the ID. it was seokjin. i looked at junkyu and he nodded while smile. i smiled back and answered his call.

" y/n where are you? namjoon told me that you're at the new café right? " he said between the line.

" yes, i'm here. why? " he then sighs.

" wait for me there. i'm on my way " and he hanged up. i sighs and went back to me and junkyu's seat.

" what's wrong? " he ask sudden. " my cousin going to fetch me directly without telling me early " i said and sighs. he looked at me deeply while i met his gazed, then he patted my shoulder.

" it's okay. we can still hangout together " he said then smiled. i smiled and hugged him, same as him. after the hug, we exchange our number so that we can easily hangout together.