𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

" so do you mean that haruto is the reason why the King almost disowned jihoon, and then trying to keep the distance between jihoon with their two other friends? and lastly, is haruto really sharing the fake rumour for his own sake? " junkyu nodded while holding his water bottle.

" i didn't know whether you're lying or not, but let's see. haruto really innocent from his looks " i said while the tip of my index finger playing with my hoodie. junkyu started to open his mouth from explain.

" after that incident, jihoon barely trust everyone except me. he seems look changed, but not obviously. atleast he still talking to me. until the day when the war started, as i said after his parents death. he started to distance himself from me and getting cold so suddenly. he really changed so much, judging by how happier he was when he was still a kid. but haruto already break his trustworthy to his father, hyunsuk and yedam, and all. i think that's why he act so cold " junkyu said and sighs.

i felt so sad hearing that jihoon already being like that ever since he was a kid. i can't even imagined if seokjin will not put his trust on me and ended up leaving me because of that faked.

" b-but, it still can't changed my facts that... i'm still hate him " and i sighs deeply. junkyu looked at me and knocked the table. " why? "

" because of them, i lost my parents. because of that night, i felt so lost. because of their kinds, i never saw my parents anymore. i really miss them " i said and i didn't realised that the corner of my eyes performing the drip of my tears.

" no, no y/n. it's not jihoon fault. we never attack someone who isn't deserved punishment " junkyu said makes me raised my head. " w-what do you mean? "

" y/n, i'm not the right person who tell you this story. jihoon will helping you answer this "

i finally arrived at jihoon home's with weak bones walking to the front door. i entered the house and quickly locked the door rightaway. i put off my shoes and started to walk to the upstairs until i met a pouty figure man standing from between his door room, with his messy hair. he then looked at me and rubbed his eyes. " oh y/n "

there's still a guilty feeling buried inside of me. i shouldn't have treated him like this. what junkyu said is true, he was innocent. he didn't deserved all of this treatment. he already broken a long time ago. i shouldn't have treated him like a bitch.

" j-jihoon " i whispered, loud for jihoon to hear. he looked at me, still with his eyes half opened. he hummed in response, but shocked after he got a sudden hug. my face hid between his chest as i can sniffled his lavender scent. but when i hugged him, i felt so save. feel protected. it was more comfortable, more warmer. it just like he was my comforter. i put my hands on his waist, hugging him tightly.

he isn't responding any hugs but minutes after, he hugged me back with his jaw hunged on my shoulder. his breath really closed on my neck, makes me tight the hug a little bit. but when i thougt about it back, i suddenly cry on his chest.

" h-hey what's wrong? are you alright? " he said while kept on ruffled my hair. his word makes me cried even more. he got panicked after seeing my state like this. he never saw me crying, especially when i suddenly crying between his chest.

" i-i'm sorry jihoon for being a shit to you. i'm sorry for treated you harshly. if i knew that you've more suffer than me, i wouldn't hate you so much. you're more suffer than me but still you're stronger than me. i really don't deserved your kindness. i'm such a bitch " i mumbled while my voice getting blury every each time i will tighten my face on his chest. he stopped from ruffling my hair and pulled out the hug. i'm still holding thr hem of his shirt and he cupped my face. i met his eyes and his eyes turned to silver mix golden. my eyes become swollen because of my tears.

" how... how did you knew about... me? " he said slowly while he looks at me soften. i closed my eyes tightly, exhaled my breath since i started to hiccup. he suddenly wiped my tears makes me open my eyes.

" junkyu tell me. if he wasn't telling me, since when will i know about this? will you kept on putting this as your secret? "

" everyone doesn't care about me anyway why should i confessed it? they trust the wrong person more than the real one " he said wide awake and removed his hand from my face.

" censored that. everyone cares about you. junkyu also cares about you. he even still put his trust in you, he also didn't break his promise for protecting you " i said and started to hold his hand, there's sudden electricity shot my veins but i just continue holding his hand. " i also care about you. even if oneday everyone leaving you, i'll still standing with you here. junkyu also. three of us will standing together, and please don't feel like you're a trash "

and i saw the tears started to flow between his eyes. my heart feel sanked seeing him finally putting his emotions after thousand years. i stoped holding his hand and cupped his face. i wiped his tears while he trying his hard from stop the tears away.

" i trust you jihoon and i really am. you deserved the best " i smiled and hugged him back. he respond the hug and buried his face on my neck.

then i remembered what junkyu said to me just now.

" if jihoon hyung finally having some clue expression like crying, that's mean you already changed him. he will started to changed to the better person "

AUTHOR NOTE

so hey lilies! i didn't know if this chapter was cool or not tho— like, she sudden got smooth over meehoon aofjshdh. but jihoon still looks so good tho, like how to be jihoon's babygirl?!!

and ohyeah, i finally made a decision and my fandom name is lilies hehet. that was cute obviously.

as always, please vote or i'll let haruto haunt y/n and changed her mind.

hehet neol saranghao lilies! ❤️