𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

after five days of resting, i'm finally decided to go school. i may be catch my notes from junkyu but it doesn't mean he got it fully. i just got the same class with him like three times a week?

seokjin tell me that he will sending me to go school since i'm not that too well. he used forcing me to take a rest but i'm managed to console him and he finally defeating himself and i smiles in clown.

(a/n : i hates clown, but y/n didn't )

after arriving, as always seokjin will giving me his dad advise before he go. i just leave him and laughing. he yells at first but immediately left the school.

i'm trying to find the racoons but they're nowhere to be seen. then, my stomach suddenly growl, and i just realised i haven't eaten my breakfast. i ran to the cafeteria and trying to enter it before i bumped on someone. and the person foods scattered everywhere.

my eyes wide and i quickly bowed at the person. i looked at it and it was a fine young tall man, and he looks attractive to be honest. those black silk hair, sharp shaped eyebrows, big doe eyes, perfect bridge nose, not too thin but really goodlooking. like, hell why does everyone looks so goodlooking nowadays? is it the end of the world?

" i'm so sorry sir. i-i accidentally bumped into you because i was t-too clumsy. i'll help you b-buy the same things that i- accidentally broke— "

" it's okay " his voice calm yet not too deep. he looked at my eyes and i gulped. he pressed his lips and put his hands on his pocket. " i'm not that hungry. i'll buy it later "

" i'll repay it back if you— "

and he just left the cafeteria. wow, goodlooking but, rude? well, just take it back what i'm saying right now. he's ugly. ugly by his attitude, biach.

i rolled my eyes and continue go to the cafeteria. i ordered sandwich with chocolate milk and walked put from the cafe. then i spotted the racoons which i found on the bench, under the trees.

" hey sea cows! i'm back! " i yell makes everyone looking at me weirdly. eunbyul then finally found me and yells " hey tapir! welcome back " makes everyone really looks at us like a maniac.

i ran to them and automatically bite the sandwich. then my eyes suddenly met with jihoon, and my mind suddenly thought about what does he said that past night, and i felt excited on my stomach.

thanks god the bell suddenly rang and i quickly pulled doyoung since we're almost having the same classes. i bid them goodbye and we both left them.

after arriving at class, i take a seat which is at the back of the class. as always, me and doyoung will always seat together so he automatically my seatmate.

then i looked at someone which is already entered the room, and i just remember that he took the same class as mine. i rolled my eyes and take my novel. he looked at me and smirks. he automatically took his seat which is perfectly in front of me.

i heard fangirling in my room, and i automatically saw who is coming. and as always, it was their sexy cutie guy. park pabo jihoon entering the class.

we made eye contact and he smiles brightly at me but when his eyes met with haruto, which is sitting infront of me makes his smile drop. he then straightforwardly walked to my side and suddenly pulled my hands. doyoung looked at us weirdly and jihoon pulled me to the corner, and let me sit there.