Chapter Twenty Eight

FREDS POV:

I woke up this morning to see Saph was actually sleeping. Her hair was a mess and she was hugging the pillow, even in her sleep she was beautiful. I was extra quiet this morning so I wouldn't wake her, she needed all the sleep she could get. It had been about two months and she had gotten maybe 5 hours of sleep.

I made my way to the kitchen to make some tea to try and wake myself up for work. As the water was boiling I noticed an owl arrive at the window. I rushed over and took the letter from the bird. It seems Harry had finally written back, it had only taken the tosser two months.

Fred,
Sorry for the late response, a lot has happened here at Hogwarts. To quickly catch you up, Dumbledore is now dead, Snape killed him. Hermione and I have been trying to think of solutions for Saph's problem, but we cant think of any. My best advice would be for her to continue ignoring his summons, and stay off the radar!! If what Draco had told Saph is true, this war will start in about four months, its going to get more difficult before it becomes easier. Just try to stay near her in case anything does happen. We will continue to try our best to figure out a solution. We come home in two months we can talk further then.  

    -Harry

Stupid Bloke.

Harry,
She has a lot of pain when she ignores him, if you find anything at all let me know as soon as possible, I hate seeing her in that much pain. Im sorry to hear about Dumbledore, I cant believe it was Snape of all people. Creepy bloke to begin with though. See you in two months.

   ~Fred

As I finished writing the letter I feel a pair of hands wrap around my chest from behind me.
  "Morning Darling." Saph says as she kisses me on the cheek.
"Hey, Morning, Why'd you wake up?" I ask her as I walk over to the window and send out the letter for harry.
  "I dunno." She shrugs as she sips her tea.
"Alright, Im going to shower and get ready for work, I want you to take the day off okay? You need more sleep."
    "Fred, Im able to work, Im not that tired!" She protested.
  "Thats too bad." I say as I mess up her hair. She sarcastically rolls her eyes before I walk out of the kitchen.
  "Love you!" I shout from down the hallway.
"Love you too dumb ass." She muttered under her breath.

As the warm water hit my face I realized how tired I was as well.  I ran the shampoo through my hair as quickly as possible, remembering George still had to get ready for work, and was already running late.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran to George's bedroom door and pounded my fist.
  "George you're late get the fuck up!" I shouted, hearing a groan from him in response.

I was making my way down to the shop before Saph stopped me. 
   "What?" I asked as she blocked my way of the exit.
"Maybe some clothes, Handsome?" She looked me up and down while trying not to laugh. I looked down realizing I was still in my towel.
  "Shit." I ran to our bedroom to throw on some clothes. "Hey Saph! Run down and unlock the door for Leo!" I shouted.
  "Gotcha!" She responded with the sound of the door opening and closing. I found some pants and my work shirt, but couldn't find my tie. "Fuck it." I muttered as I made my way down to the shop.

I had Leo come in to help with work today to take over for Saph, he was on of our holiday employees, and probably the best one we had, I made sure to give him a raise for all the extra hours he had been working.

When I got downstairs I saw Saph and Leo talking at the register.
  "Saph, Please go back to bed, dear." I said as I kissed the top of her head. She groaned as she walked up the stairs, saying a quick goodbye to Leo.