Chapter Fifteen

FREDS POV:

As I noticed Draco walking towards me I just waited for him.
"What is your problem, Weasel?" He said, with clear frustration in his voice.
"What do you mean Malfoy." Showing my hostility.
"Get your shit together with Sapphire. If you continue to hurt her there will be consequences."
"I didn't do shit Malfoy." His brows furrowed as I step closer to him, showing my dominance with my height.
"I was right next to her, I saw the same thing as she did. You're hurting her." With that he stormed off.
"Why do you care Malfoy?" I yelled at him as he walks away. He quickly turns around to face me.
"Someone has to." He quickly turned a corner to another hallway. I begin to make my way to the Gryffindor rooms thinking about how to fix things with Saph. As I got to the doors I whispered the password and found the common room to be completely empty. I thought id just go to Saph's room now and try to talk. As I walk up the steps I find myself paused outside her door. As I reach for the knob I hear sniffling. Then I hear a deep voice. A familiar voice. George? Why is he there with her?
——-

SAPHS POV:

I was laying in bed having a staring contest with the ceiling. I always had trouble falling asleep, especially when I was upset. Suddenly I heard a soft knock outside my door.
"Sapphire, you up?" A small whisper came from the door.
"Come in." Though i'm not sure who it is yet. The door opened, revealing one twin.
"Oh, hi George." He flashed his bright smile at me. He sat down next to me and gave me a tight embrace.
"Okay saph. Talk to me."
"About what?"
"What is happening between you and my brother?" I could see Georges concern for me, and his brother. Its obvious he cared very much.
"Oh um." Before I can begin to talk I feel my throat closing as I try to fight back my tears.
"It just seems that i'm being replaced by Angelina." He looked me as if I was made of glass, and I could shatter at any moment. The tears began to stream down my face as he brought me in for another embrace.
"I love him so much, It was one sided I guess." As he let me go he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Angelina was sitting with me this morning." His voice was gentle.
"Fred wanted her to leave." He continued.
"That doesn't explain the flirting in Snapes class."
"You'd have to talk to him about that one." He brushes his hand against my cheek, wiping a tear away. He got up and walked towards the door.
"It'll be okay Saph." He says to me as he walks towards the door. As he Opened the door another tall ginger was found outside.
"Uhh Fred?"
"Uhh George?" He responded mocking his twin brother. Fred walked past him into the room, and shut the door behind him. He took a seat on the edge of the bed.
"Why are you here Fred."
"Coming here to get rid of any miscommunication. I miss us Jonesy."
"Then why flirt with Angelina in Potions?"
"Oh my Merlin, Sapphire, I wasn't flirting with her. She passed me a note saying she wished we were in different houses so we could sit together. I didn't know what to say, so I said anyones better than pansy!"
"Okay." My voice coming out softer than I expected. He lightly grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you Sapphire. More than anyone."
"I love you too Frederick. He places a soft kiss on my lips.
"Mind if I sleep here tonight?" I was really happy he asked. I scoot over to the side and raise the blanket, inviting him in.

——-
I wake up to light hitting me through the window. I get up and begin to get ready. I quickly grab a white shirt, black skirt, and my tie. I notice Fred is still sleeping peacefully. shame if someone were to disrupt.
   "Fred get up!" I yell as I shake his shoulders.
"Huh- Wha?" He jolts up, I must've scared him.
     "We have class soon."
"Fuck." He groans as he gets out of the bed. I watched as he put his tie on before his shirt.
   "Tired much?"
"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow. I pointed to his chest.
    "Oh, I guess yeah I am tired."  He Quickly ripped off his tie, and threw his shirt on over his head.
  "Ready?" He asked as he opened the door.
"Finally." I say as I walk out to the common room.

We missed breakfast and we had to go straight to Snapes class. As we walked through the door we were separated to go to our assigned tables.
  "Hi Draco." I shot him a quick smile.
"Seeming chipper today Sapphire." He says to me emotionless as usual.
   "Yeah, how're you?" He turned his head towards me in confusion.
"Im fine, why ask?"
    "Just curious." I say as I shrug my shoulders.

"Keep your studies to Herbology Longbottom, You're pathetic when it comes to potions." Snape said with his voice dripping with irritation. This pissed me off because I was sick of Snape bullying a bunch of kids, and not to mention Neville was an angel.
  "Don't fucking speak to Neville like that." I spat.
"Detention Ms jones. Language." I scoffed at his response. Fred looked back to me and smirked. I furrowed my brows in response, I wondered what caused this smirk. Until.
   "Fuck you Severus." Fred spat, and then continued to hold two middle fingers up to Snape.
  "Detention! Mr Weasley!" He looked back at me to see my response. He was met with my jaw unhinged. He shot me a small wink and turned to face the front of the class.
    "Fucks sake." Draco whispered under his breath. I ignored his comment.

After classes had ended, Fred and I met in Snapes classroom to serve our detention. We were met with a women dressed in all pink and a squeaky voice.
  "Hello children. Today you will be serving your detention with me." She said, added with a fake smile. Fred and I took two seats next to each other.
  "You will be writing lines." She hands us a piece of parchment. As I go to grab a quill, Im stopped by her hand on my shoulder.
  "You too will be using my quills, and you wont be needing ink." She giggled. She handed us a quill and stood by the window. As I began to write on the parchment I felt a sharp, burning pain on my hand. Fred looked over to me as I winced. His brows furrowed, clearly worried.
  "Im okay." I mouth to him. He gives me a short nod. A few seconds later he begins to write and he gasps at the pain in his hand. He looks at me in confusion.
  "Its her quills." I mouth. He nods with a frown.

"What the fuck was that?" Fred says as we walk out of the class.
   "I don't know." He grabbed my hand and looked at the damage the special quill had done.
   "Im so sorry Saph."
"Me too."
    "I think i'm done with this school." I look to him in concern.
"Me too." He kisses the top of my head.
     "Lets go talk to Georgie." He grabs my hand and walks me to the Gryffindor room.
"Georgie!" He calls as he walks into the room. A few seconds later we see the other Weasley twin come down from the steps.
   "You called?" he asks as he walks towards us. Fred explains everything, and then shows his brother our hands.
   "Christ the woman's torturing you!" He says as he slaps his mouth with his hand.
  "We should leave." Fred says looking into his siblings eyes.
    "Forever? All three of us?" George questions.
"Definitely. We could open the joke shop!" My mood had brightened when I noticed Freds excitement. After talking about the plans for hours we decided to leave. Open a joke shop with all of their inventions.

———
Fred, George, and I were all outside the doors.
Ready Fred? Saph?" George asked.
"Ready George." Fred and I say in unison. 
We grabbed our brooms and flew into the great hall. We each threw fireworks into the air. I purposely threw a firework directly at Umbridge which causes her hair to smoke. George then throws a firework, which takes form of a dragon made out of fire. It chases her out to the hall. We fly past her on our brooms, making our way outside. Fred throws the final firework, forming a giant "W" in the sky. We kept flying side by side, saying goodbye to Hogwarts forever. Until I started to think about what I had given up. Hermione, Ron, Harry, I know id see them again, but i'm still going to miss them. Weirdly enough I was going to miss Draco. He was kind to me, Id miss his company. Maybe id write to him.
"Fred! Where are we going!"
"The burrow darling! Going to see Mum!"
I could hear Georges chuckles from ahead of me.