Chapter Thirty🌶

Saphs Pov:

It had been months since the party. It took about a week to recover. Fred had been more than accommodating. Life was good, no summons from Voldemort, No being sick, no visits from my crazy family, I was content.

I was out in the kitchen before Fred or George had woken up, when I heard a familiar tap on the window. I looked over to see an owl was delivering a letter. I walked over to the window and retrieved the post from the bird. The letter had my name written in familiar neat cursive. I sat on the couch as I quickly opened it.

Sapphire,
Sorry for lack of communication lately, seems like forever since we have talked. Im really freaking out about this war, that is supposed to happen in two months, and so far Voldemort has full intention on it happening. I have been able to keep you away for awhile, Considering the last meeting with him. I know you are just as scared as me Sapphire, so basically I am writing to see how you are doing?
    Love, Draco

I smiled at the letter, it had been so long since Draco and I had written.

Draco,
Everything will be okay, yes, worry is at the back of my mind constantly. All is well here! I hope Hogwarts is not too terrible there. If this war is going to happen, I know everything will be okay once it passes. Talk soon?
  ~Sapphire

I walked over to the owl that was sitting on the window, and gave the letter. As I watched it fly away, I realized the time and I needed to get the boys up. I walked down the hall and banged on Georges door first.
"George! Up for work!"
"Yeah." He muttered in response.
I quietly walked into Fred and I's room to see him peacefully sleeping.
"Fred." I whispered. "Gotta get up for work." His eyes fluttered open, but suddenly widened.
"What?"
"Um, Nothing." He said quickly as he arranged the blanket.
"No blankets Weasley!" I ripped off the blanket but noticed why he had arranged them.
  "Oh?" I said as I noticed his hard on.
He lightly chuckled before grabbing my arm and pulling me on top of him. My hands were on his face as we kissed passionately, his hips grinding against mine.

He began sucking on my neck lightly, as I bit the tip of his ear lightly. He lightly moaned in my ear as I  moved my hips up and down on top of his dick.
"You really know how to turn me on, Jones." He muttered as I sucked on his neck.

He abruptly flipped me over, and switched positions. As he was on top of me he wrapped his hands around my neck, lightly squeezing the sides. He began kissing down to my neck and continuing to go lower. He lowered my panties slowly.
"Wow, Looks like i'm not the only one turned on here?" He laughed.
"Obviously." I sat up, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him back down kissing me. His tongue lightly brushed the inside of my lip before he made his way down to where he had been before.

He circled his tongue around my clit, while he placed his fingers inside. I tried my best to keep my moans quiet in case George would hear, but Fred knew all the right places. Right when I felt like I was going to orgasm, he abruptly stopped, coming back up to my face and jamming his lips into mine again.

I flipped him over so I would be on top again. I kissed my way down his body until I was met with the band of his boxers. I took them off slowly, to tease him, and lightly stroked his dick, as he quietly moaned in pleasure. I opened my mouth and placed his dick in as I began to suck.
"Fuck Saph." He groaned lightly.
He was about to come when I stopped and looked him in the eye.
"Fuck me already." I teased.
He grabbed my shoulder and threw me on all fours.

He pushed my back into an arch, as he jammed his dick inside of me.
"Hows this then?"
"Fuck, Its- Its really good." I muttered in the pillow. His pace went from slowly to fast in a matter of seconds. We quickly switched positions so I could ride him.

I felt my boobs jiggling as I bounced up and down, my hands on his bare chest holding me up.
"Ah fuck." He whispered under his breathe. His dick starting twitching inside me, I knew he was about to cum so I quickly got off of him.
"We have work." I teased as I stood up from the bed. He got up and slammed me into the wall by my shoulders as he placed his lips on mine. Aggressive at first, but then became slow and soft. He picked me up and I wrapped my bare legs around his torso.
"If we have work, we gotta be quick then." He said as he pulled my hair and sucked on my neck.

I rode his dick once more, only this time I let him cum. We laid on our bed in silence, only hearing our heavy breaths.
"Lets do that again sometime." He said as he got up and threw on a shirt.
"Totally." I sarcastically rolled my eyes as I put on my panties and pants, grabbing my shirt.

We walked into the living room with our hair still a mess, and slightly breathing heavy.
"Merlin. Have a fun time?" George asked as he sipped his coffee. "Maybe a silencer charm next time? Saph your moans are quiet loud." George added, trying not to laugh.

"Oh. Saph today might have to be a turtle neck day for you." Fred said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"What?" I walked over to our mirror and noticed at least 4 purple spots on my neck. I walked over to Fred and noticed he had some too.
"Turtle neck for you too."
"Shit, I don't have one."
"Neither do I!"
He shrugged his shoulders and walked down to open the shop, George and I quickly followed.

We spent our day same as usual. The lack of business allowed us to close up about an hour early thankfully. We all had sat in the loft until George announced he was leaving.
"Gonna be out late!" He was practically running out the door. Before we could ask, he was gone.

Fred and I eyed each other in silence until I broke it.
"Wanna take a shower?"
He grinned as he picker me up and carried me to our bathroom.

He sat me down on the counter, kissing me, and anxiously ripping the buttons off of his shirt. After his shirt was off he began to lift mine above my head. He unclipped my bra and began to pull his pants off.

He pushed me against the shower wall as the hot water rained on the both of us. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I noticed the veins in his arm were bulging, which only made him hotter. He slipped his dick inside me and thrusted as he dug his head into my shoulder.

As I moaned, I tasted soap in my mouth as it had dripped from my hair.
"Shit." He moaned in my ear as he bit my ear lobe. After we had both came he set me back down and leaned against the shower wall.
"We are good at this." He said out of breath.
"Yeah." I said before cupping his face and kissing his lips.