Chapter Ten

SAPHS POV:

Today was off. All of my emotions seemed to have disappeared. I felt absolutely nothing. I went to breakfast in the great hall and Fred was serving detention with Snape for slipping something in his tea, causing Snape to continually vomit. As I walked into potions I saw Fred sitting at our table. His head was laid on the table. He looked so exhausted. I walked over and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Morning love."
"Good morning." He said in a tone with zero energy. I sat down next to him and realized today wasn't going to be very good. Im not sure why but when I woke up this morning I felt so incredibly unhappy. Fuck. As Snape rambled on about different types of potions I rested my head on my hand, Staring into the wall. I had no thoughts. My mind was completely empty. I hadn't known class was over until Fred grabbed my hand.
"Are you coming Saph?"
"Yeah sorry."
We walked off to the Gryffindor rooms. I sat for hours with my head completely empty. Before I knew it curfew had past, but I needed to get out. I quietly left the common room and started walking down the hallways. Suddenly I was at the astronomy tower. I was met with the Blond Slytherin. I shouldn't be surprised, he was always up here. I walked over to him and took a seat on the floor by the railing.
"Hey draco?"
"Oh hey Saph, whats up?"
"Silly question..would you happen to have a cigarette?"
"Um. Yeah actually."
He handed me the cigarette and as I put it in my mouth he lit it for me with a lighter.
"I didn't know you smoked."
"I usually don't."
As I looked at him I saw one of his eyebrows raise at my response.
"Whats wrong Sapphire?"
"Im not sure. But I have a strong need to pitch myself off this tower."
"Weasley do something?"
"No, I just woke up and..I dunno. Today has been weird."
He hadn't responded. We sat up there for hours in silence. Both of us just in our thoughts. After I had realized it had been getting quite late I walked back to my room. Draco stayed at the tower. As I walked into my room I got in my bed and instantly fell asleep.

Today was the second task. After this task was Christmas break. I was hoping this task wouldn't be too long, as I was excited to leave. I got up and got dressed. Black ripped jeans and a white shirt with my tie. I wear the same thing almost everyday. I walk down to a panicking Fred and George.
"Hey guys, whats wrong?"
"We cant find Ron."
"Does Hermione know where he is?"
"We cant find her either." They say in unison.
"Well they're most likely together. Probably snogging in a closet."
They rolled there eyes. Fred grabbed my hand as the three of us walked to the black lake. The task was below the water. How could Harry breathe for that long? Must have a spell. I sit In front of Fred, his legs on my sides. He was playing with my hair as I stared into the water. Suddenly Krum comes up with Hermione. Then we see Fluer come up alone. Cedric with a girl I had not known the name of, and Harry with Ron and Fluers sister. I quickly rushed over to Harry, Ron and Hermione. I grabbed them all towels to try and warm them up. Fred and George rushed over, worried for their brother. Once everyone was sure to be okay, a boat had come to take everyone back to Hogwarts. I followed Fred to his room to help him pack for break.
"You're coming with us, right?"
"Of course Fred."
"Okay. I don't need help I promise, go get your stuff ready!" He chuckled. I smile quickly and go to my dorm. I quickly throw some sweaters and pants into my trunk. I didn't need much honestly. As soon as I was ready I met Fred and George in the common room.
"Wheres Hermione, Ron and Harry?"
"They're already on the train, So lets go!" George said excitedly. Fred and I laugh as he grabs our arms and drags us out of the room. As we make it to the train we sit in the front of the train, in the first empty compartment we see. I rest my head on Freds lap as I remember the last time I was on the train. Then I wondered how Zoe was doing.. I had forgotten about her since our little fight. I felt Fred start to play with my hair. It was relaxing, and suddenly I was asleep. I felt Fred shake my shoulder to wake me up. When I open my eyes I see Georges face right in front of me.
  "Cmon Saph! We are here!" I could see the excitement in his face. We walk off the train and meet with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. We notice Ginny was already with her parents. We all walk over there as Molly greets us all.
  "Sapphire! How are you darling?" She asks me and she pulls me into a tight embrace.
   "Im doing good!" We exchange a smile as I walk over to Fred.
"Does she know?" I whisper into his ear.
    "About what?" He sends me a confused look.
"Us dating dummy."
      "Ohh. No not yet. We can tell her over dinner." He pokes at my side with his elbow.

As we all sit around the table as Molly passes around soup to the extremely large family. After a few minutes pass Fred begins to talk to his mother.
   "Hey Mum I have some good news to share."
"Oh okay, what is it darling?" Molly lightly smiles.
    "Me and Saph are dating now. Since beginning of the year."  She shoots him a confused look.
   "I thought you two started dating your 3rd year?"  I lightly chuckle as it seems everyone had thought we had been together for ages. Considering the twins and I were currently in our 6th year. Fred lightly smiles as he corrects his mother.
  "No mum, This year."
"Well Sapphire, We officially welcome you to the family!" We both smile at each other as we begin to talk about the other topics.