Chapter Thirty Six

Saphs Pov:

We all stayed in a small little cottage. Luna, Olivander, and  Griphook, were with us as well.
"Muggles believe these keep the bad spirits away." Luna started, looking at the wind chimes. "They're wrong." She said simply as she walked past them.

"Im going to talk to him." Harry announced as he walked to the bedroom down the hall. Ron, Hermione, and I quickly followed behind him.
Harry had first mentioned the time he first went to Gringotts, that Griphook had taken him to his vault.

The conversation quickly became less casual once Bellatrix and the sword of Gryffindor was brought up.
  "Why did Bellatrix think we stole it?" Harry asked quickly. Griphook then explained, a fake sword had been placed in her vault. A fake so realistic, only a goblin would be able to tell.

They spent a few more minutes talking all about the sword, and thats when Harry made a deal with Griphook. If he could get us into a vault, he would get the sword. I don't think its a good idea, How well do we really know Griphook?

"Harry." I pulled him aside as we all walked out of the bedroom.
   "What, Saph?"
"Can we really trust him?"
    "Its our only option." He tone sounded irritated.
"Im just saying, I dunno."
   "You never know anything. Im not sure why you're here." He spat.
   I just walked away. I understand, i'm technically a death eater and all, but we all had an agreement that once the time came, I wasn't going to be loyal to Voldemort.

I sat outside with Luna until it was time to go, I was dreading it, but I had no choice.
   "Harrys just under a lot of stress." Luna said after I explained the situation.
  "Yeah..I know."

"Come on, Saph!" Ron called me to follow them down the beach.
   "Ill see you soon Luna." I gave her a quick hug before walking towards the trio.

"Hermione is taking polyjuice." Harry explained shortly.
   "Isn't that a bit traumatic? Bellatrix just tortured her?" I asked quietly, regretting it the moment I said anything.
   "Unless you want to." Harry's voice became hostile.
"Yeah. Hand me the potion." Hermione had gone through enough with her, im sure disguising as someone who just tortured her wasn't on her bucket
list.

Harry quickly handed it to me, and Ron gave me a concerned look. I quickly downed the bottle, trying my best to ignore the fowl taste. For a moment I had felt incredibly nauseous, and then, Ron gasped.

"Freaky." He said as he looked at me. I grabbed a small hand mirror out of my bag. I looked exactly like her.
"Wicked." I muttered quietly.

"We are relying on you, Griphook. Get us in the vault, and the swords yours." Harry said sternly as we all met hands, and apparated.

When I opened my eyes, we were in Diagon Alley.
  "Good evening. Ms Lestrange." A man said walking past me.
   "Mhm." I muttered to him, not wanting to get more friendly.

Harry and Griphook were under his invisibility cloak, as Ron walked beside me. As we walked down the alley, we walked past our shop, and I felt my heart sink a little. It looked drained of life, it was so much darker and emptier than usual. I was reminded how much I missed Fred, I wasn't sure how long it had been since I saw him, and I really needed to know if he was okay. Im just grateful for Ron, who listened to the radio everyday, at least I know he's alive.

I put the thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing on what I had to do.

I walked up to the counter and greeted the goblin at the desk.
  "Id like to open my vault." I said loudly, but not grabbing his full attention.
  "Identification?" He asked, not looking up from his paper.
   "I highly doubt that will be necessary." This caused the goblin to finally look up at me.
   "Oh.. Ms. Lestrange." I nodded at him. "Could you show me your wand?"
   "Excuse me?" I asked, I started to panic. I noticed a small change in his behavior, he was much more relaxed.
   "Follow me." I looked to Rom, who lightly shrugged. We followed the goblin to the train, and Harry and Griphook came out of the cloak."