Chapter Thirty Four

Saphs Pov:

I was in the kitchen with Hermione and Ginny, Hermione talking about an argument she was in with Ron.
  "I think he has jealousy issues." Hermione whispered.
   "Of course he does!" Ginny and I replied at the same time.

Fred walked down the steps as we were talking.
  "Who?"
"One of your brothers." I replied before Fred quickly kissed me.
   "I don't care if you kiss me, just don't tell Fred." I joked, so he would think I thought he was George.

His eyes looked around the room, clearly confused.
  "Uhm. Okay." He said lightly as he sat down. "Hey Fred!" He greeted as George walked down the hall. He must be seeing how long I will go along with this.
  "Morning Fred!" I say to George as he sits next to me. He must've known to go along with it, he didn't even hesitate to be in character.
  "Morning, Dear." George said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

It was really weird pretending that George was Fred all day. Anytime I got the real Fred alone, I continued my jokes of "not telling Fred."

We were all sitting in the back yard of the burrow around a small fire. I continued to sit in between the twins, as Hermione and Ginny were on either sides of Harry, Ron off to Freds other side.

"I had a weird dream last night, Voldemort was sleeping over under my bed." George said, causing the whole group to laugh.
"Wonder what encouraged that dream, Fred." I said to a George.
"Oh I wonder." He responded sarcastically.
There was a long awkward pause, and George stared at me, and suddenly he kissed me.

"Woah!! Okay Joke over George!" I lightly pushed him away. He lightly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. I looked over to Fred, whose eyes were widened, and looked slightly angry with his twin.

Kissing George was totally different than kissing Fred, He was softer, and he smelled more like mahogany instead of Fred's cinnamon.

George used an excuse of going to grab a drink, and walked inside.
"What the bloody hell was that about?" Harry asked, looking around seeing everyones expression.
"Maybe playing along with the joke?" I suggested.
"Definitely not. It was quite different." Hermione said shyly.
"I dunno."

Fred seemed to stay quiet during this whole conversation.
"How about we go talk." I suggested, reaching my hand out to grab his. I led him to the kitchen, seeing George wasn't in there.
"I was just trying to make a joke this morning, Obviously it went way too far." I started off quickly.
"Saph, I know, Honestly I was not expecting him to play his character that well." He began. "You do know the difference between us, right?" He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I have known you two since we were eleven! What do you think, Dummy?" I lightly shoved his shoulder. "You're not cross are you?" I asked quickly.
"Not at you." He stared at the floor.

"Freddie, cmon. Dont be cross with him."
"Oh yeah! Only kissed my wife."
"Oh? Wife now huh? I dont remember you asking."
"Eh. It'll come soon enough."
"Oh really?!"
"Im not telling you when, but ya know."
"Ah, well dont count on me saying yes." I joked, knowing he wouldn't take me seriously.
"I can always force you too." He kissed my cheek and led us back outside with the others.

"All good?" Ginny asked, resting her head on Harry's shoulder.
"Haven't talked to Georgie yet, but we are fine." Fred said as he took his seat.
"Oh no, protective Fred is coming out." Ginny laughed.
"Cmon now, Gin." He ran his fingers through his hair.
"Being protective isn't a bad thing!" Hermione quickly defended.
  "My bad if I prefer my brother not to kiss my girlfriend!" Fred retaliated. 
  "Its okay, Freddie." I placed my hand in his arm.
"Yeah, Yeah I know its okay." His tone changed.