Chapter Two

Saphs POV:
This morning I woke up still feeling exhausted. I had to get up because I had potions with Snape. I never wanted to be late to his class. If you are he is a little bitch about it. When I got there I noticed Zoe sitting with Draco. So I just sat at an empty table alone. I rested my head on my hand when I heard a familiar voice.
"mind if I sit here?"
It was Fred.
"Yeah sure" I responded with a slight smile. George had a free period this hour so we wouldn't be seeing him in this class.
"Saph, about the smile at Zoe on the train." He whispered to me. "All I said was that you were a pretty sleeper, and Zoe made fun of me for being a 'simp'." He thought I was a pretty sleeper? I felt myself blush.
"Oh okay Freddie. Thank you" I chuckled. He smiled and looked the other way. He brushed his long hair behind his ear. After awhile of listening to Snape's awfully monotone voice Fred passed me a piece of parchment.

Im throwing a party at in the Gryffindor common room tonight. Like a back to school party I guess. Everyone from every house invited. Pass along.

                                               ~Fred Weasley
"Pass this to Zoe."  He whispered to me. I lightly passed it to her low so Snape wouldn't see. She looked at us and gave us a wink before passing it onto the blonde Hufflepuff in front of her.
"you'll be there right Jonesy?" He knew I hated him calling me by my last name. Especially Jonesy, cause my last name wasn't Jonesy. Its Jones. I looked at him with a fake pout so he knew I wouldn't be answering to that name.
" Sapphire Jones. with you be attending my party?" He said with a sense of playful attitude.
I pretended to think about it for a moment.
   "I guess I have nothing better to do." I shot him a wink which caused him to smile. It was one of the things I liked best about Fred. He was almost always smiling.

After classes I went to my dorm where I met Hermione and Zoe. I wanted to dress well for the party, maybe I could catch a guys attention.
  "you're wearing that Saph?" Mione asked almost appalled. It was a short black tight skirt with a white crop top, and my tie.
"what wrong with it?"
    "a little short you think?" 
"I think its hot" I gave her a little wink.
"Wanting to catch Freddie boys attention huh?" Zoe said cutting into the conversation.
"Why would I do that?" But right when I asked they both burst out into laughter. I stood there waiting for them to settle down when Hermione says "Its obvious your in love with him. For Merlins sake I cant think of a time your weren't!" I could feel my face growing warm.
"That's ridiculous. Im not in love with Frederick Weasley." But right as I said it they burst out laughing again.
   "Well it doesn't matter we all know who likes you." Hermione says smugly.
   "Who..?" I was very curious. Maybe I could have a boyfriend this year.
"George!" "Fred!" Hermione and Zoe say in unison. Then they looked at each other shocked. Suddenly they started laughing.
    "Saph has both the twins in love with her!" Zoe yells while laughing.
  "Zoe will you shut the fuck up. They might hear. Besides neither one of the twins have any interest in me." And after saying that, I walked out to the common room. I saw Fred getting ready for his party he looked so excited. He always had this glow in his eyes when he was excited.

"Wheres George?"
        "Out to get some drinks" And I knew exactly what drinks when he winked at me. He pulled me by my waist brining me closer to him. I felt my face burning. George walked in with a bag and Fred about threw me across the room. I was weirded out so I went back to the giggling idiots in our dorms.

"Look who's back! Mrs Weasley!" Zoe said
  "which one is she married to?" Mione adds laughing her ass off.
"Both!" Zoe shouts. They flop on the bed laughing so hard they couldn't breathe.

"Very funny guys." Im clearly not having as much fun as them during this conversation.  They both rush down to the commons. Nervous that they would bring up what they were talking about I rushed down after them. All I saw was Zoe handing a small bottle to Fred. I Then realized it was probably just alcohol for his party.

As more and more people show up I realize how crowded the common room could get. I try to walk to my dorm to catch some fresh air. When I open the door I see Draco Malfoy. On top of Zoe longthorn.

"Sorry guys!" I apologize as I slam the door shut.
      What the fuck.
Being completely grossed out by the image I just saw I ran back to the commons and saw the nearest alcohol bottle I could find and started chugging. I stopped as I felt a hand pull the bottle away.
"Slow down darling, Merlin!" George says to me. Fred walks up obviously curious what me and George were talking about.
"Saph here just chugged about half this bottle" George explains to Fred as he holds up the bottle to show his proof.  Freds eyes widen when he realize how much I consumed.
"Nice! Im proud of you Jones" He said while wiping a fake tear. His smile fades when I don't respond.  I start hysterically laughing when his smile drops. Then I said the worst thing I could say.
  "Please Fred. You know you're in love with me." Hermione and Zoe must've gotten into drunk me's head. I was embarrassing myself.
  "oh no George, Shes gone delusional!" He jokingly shouted and then threw me over his shoulder.
  "Hey mister! Where are you taking me." I said while I was lightly slapping his back.
  "Your dorm. You're wasted darling."
"No!" I practically begged him not to take me there.
   "Why jonesy?" I could tell he wasn't taking me seriously. I wouldn't either.
"Zoe is getting railed by Draco in there!" He stopped dead in his tracks and instead of turning left he turned right.
  "Now where are we going handsome?" I asked.
"Well if Zoe's getting busy in your dorm you're going to stay in mine." He stated very calmly. He threw me onto what was obviously his bed. I got up and sat on the edge. He sat next to me.
"Hello beautiful." I said to him while looking into his eyes. He smiled lightly. He got very close to my face and cupped my face.
"you're drunk darling." He stated very calmly. I leaned in. I didn't think it was possible to embarrass myself more than I already had. I kissed him.
"I don't know why I did that, Im sorry, Im gonna go." I quickly said and walked back to the commons. I was tearing up because of my embarrassment. I didn't realize I ran into Ron until grabbed my arm as I kept walking.
"Saph? whats wrong?"
  "I kissed your brother!" I shouted and continued to walk to the couch.

Freds POV:

What the fuck. Why did Sapphire just kiss me? My mind racing with thoughts. I felt bad. She just walked out clearly upset. I walked back down the steps when I was met with my younger brother.
"Hi Ronnie!" I greeted him with a smile.
   "Why is Saph crying? Did she kiss you or George?"This made me feel worse. I didn't want her to cry. I wanted to kiss her again but she was so drunk I didn't know if I for sure had consent. I also felt awful remembering that Georgie like her aswell. I didn't technically do anything wrong. George didn't know I knew.
"She uh kissed me. I actually just came down to get her" As I looked around the commons I saw her. Her bright blonde hair really brought her out. I left my brother to get her as I really didn't want to listen to him lecture me. I went up to her and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder once again.
"Who are you and where are you taking me" She shouted but was giggling. I brought her back to the room she just left not long ago. I sat her on the edge of the bed. She looked at me and it seemed to Instantly feel embarrassed. I stared into her eyes for a moment. Not knowing my first move.
        Fuck it.
I cupped her face and kissed her. A gentle kiss. I Couldn't go any further than kissing her cause although I wanted to, She was drunk. I very much believe in consent. I got up and gave her one of my T- shirts. It was huge on her, But she looked adorable. I changed into some sweatpants, and didn't really bother with a shirt. I told her to lay down and get some sleep. I went to lay on the floor but she immediately stopped me.
"We have been besties for years we can sleep in the same bed Weasley." I lightly smiled and got up to lay in my bed. I awkwardly laid next to her. Not wanting to touch her in case she doesn't want it. She instantly fell asleep. For hours I stared at her. She looked so at peace. She was genuinely gorgeous.