Chapter Twenty Four

SAPHS POV:

I woke up to loud shouts coming from outside our bedroom door. As I opened my eyes and looked around the room, I noticed Fred was out of bed, and has already started his day.

I quickly stood up and picked up one of Freds t-shirts from the floor and threw it on. I quietly opened the door and tip toed down the hall.

I leaned against the wall, and watched as I saw Alice was back, sitting on our couch, and Fred and George arguing. I held my breath as I listened to their muffled words.

"You seriously are moving out?!" I heard Fred shout, but also whisper, probably thinking I was still asleep.

"Yes! I want to be with her, and this seems to be the only way!" George argued back, his voice clear with frustration.
   "I don't get you Georgie." Fred said as he walked from the living room to the kitchen.

Alice began to try to speak up, but was interrupted by George continuing his argument with his brother.
   "What! I want to be with Alice!" He protested.
"You've only known her two months you bloody pillock!" Fred argued. 

It was a valid point, their relationship was very new, especially to be moving in together.

"Enough!" Alice shouted from across the room. "Listen to me both of you. George will not be moving in with me because I don't care about Sapphire!" He defended.

"Wha- Uh. What?" George stuttered as his eyes widened at his girlfriend.
  "Listen. I think Sapphire is wonderful! I really like her, and I was totally overreacting about the whole situation." She calmly said to the boys.

"Oh." The twins said in unison as they looked at each other. They closed off their arguments with a light apology.
  "Im going back to bed. Its six in the bloody morning." Fred said as he shook his head. I quickly tip toed to our bedroom. Once I threw his shirt back on the floor I quickly hopped in bed and pretended to be asleep.

As my eyes were closed I heard Fred lightly open and close the door. He walked over and got into bed, which is when I turned over to him.

"Damn it. I didn't mean to wake you." He sounded apologetic.
   "It's okay." I smile at him.  "Whats with the yelling?"
He quickly explained the argument as I listened carefully.
"So Alice is back? Everything's good?"  I clarified.
  "Seems so." He said, as he began to yawn. It was extremely early for him, as he usually slept til nine.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I smiled at his sleepy face. 
"Get some sleep." I say as I lightly shove his shoulder. He kisses me on the forehead and gets comfortable. Before I knew it he was out.

I laid there for awhile, not being able to fall asleep. I stared at the ceiling, listening to Freds quiet snores next to me.

An hour had passed, when I decided to walk into the kitchen to grab some water. As I opened the door, I heard frantic writing on parchment. I walked to the kitchen and was met with Alice quickly writing a letter.

"Hi Alice." I warmly greeted her as I walked into the kitchen. She quickly walked to the window and sent the letter away. She was acting quite anxious.
  "Morning Sapphire." She smiled towards me.
"Glad you see you're back." I said to the girl as I poured water into my glass.
"Me too, well if you'll excuse me." She walked back into Georges room and lightly shut the door.

That was odd. I know he had a slight issue, but she was acting strange. I walked back to our bedroom as I noticed Fred had woken up and was looking out of our bedroom window.

"Hey Freddie.." I began. He quickly turned his attention towards me as I closed the door.
"Yes?" He raised his eyebrows, clearly concerned.
"I have a bad feeling about Alice." I said as I walked towards the bed and sat next to him.