Chapter Thirty Five

Saphs Pov:

Today was Bill and Fluer's wedding. We all had to get up super early to get everything ready, Freddie wasn't pleased.
  "Cmon. You gotta get up!" I shook his shoulder. The only response I had gotten was his groans into his pillow.
  "I didn't want to have to do this." I grabbed my pillow and began hitting him with it.
"Up! Now! Weasley!" I said in between hits.
"Alright! Alright!" He shouted, holding his arms in the air as a truce.
"Your suit is on the desk!" I told him as I walked back to Ginnys room.

"Get the dummy up?" Ginny asked, with a huge smile on her face.
"Yes, finally." I laughed.
Hermione was doing my hair, while Ginny was doing my makeup. Hermione went on about how good Ron was going to look in his suit tonight, Ginny saying the same about Harry.

After about an hour, my hair was completely curled, and my makeup looked amazing thanks to Ginny. She really had a talent.
"Oh my god, You guys work miracles!" I told them as I looked in the small mirror.

It was now my turn to do Ginnys makeup, while Hermione did her hair. I gave her a subtle, dark purple eye shadow look, that really complimented her dress. Her hair was pulled back in a loose bun.

Hermione wanted her hair natural, so I did some light makeup, though she didn't need much. She was extremely gorgeous without makeup at all.

We all changed into our dresses, as the time for the wedding came closer. Hermione's dress was a nice shade of red, and Ginnys was grey, and a certain shade of lavender. Mine was a deep green, like emerald.

The three of us walked downstairs and into the kitchen.
  "Saph, Hermione, could you two help the boys with the tent?" Molly asked as she carried a cake out of the oven.
   "Alright."
We walked outside to see all the boys putting up a tent with their wands.
"Ron looks quite nice." Hermione whispered as she walked over. "So does Fred." She winked sarcastically.
It seemed the boys didn't actually need our help, once we got over there, they were done.
  "Looking nice, Weasley." I walked over to Fred as he finished helping with the tent.
"You too, Jonsey."
"You know I hate that."
"Whoops." He smiled lightly.
"Cmon, I think your mum needs some help with the food."

We helped Molly bring all of the food out to the tent, and we realized how much she had made. Tables were set up everywhere, the tent was covered in lights and flowers. On the outside you wouldn't expect a tent to look so beautiful.

People were dancing to the loud music, Ron and Hermione flirting with each other in the corner, Harry talking to a man who I believed wrote in the daily prophet.

"Here ya go." Fred walked up to me and handed me a cup of juice. "Don't worry, its slightly spiked." He whispered in my ear. I raised my eyes as I took a sip.
   "Bloody hell Freddie! Thats strong."

We spent hours drinking, dancing and laughing. It was the happiest I'd seen everyone in a long time. It was sad to say, didn't last.

A sudden orb of light appeared in the middle of the tent. There was an announcement over a speaker, playing loudly.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They're coming."

I grabbed Freds arm. Everyone went crazy after they heard the news. Everything had fallen apart. Hermione, Ron, and Harry ran up to us.
"Saph we need to go, are you coming with us?" Harry asked in a hurry. I quickly looked to Fred, and then to Harry.
"No, shit, Harry I cant, Its too risky."
He nodded understandingly, and the three of them apparated out of the tent.

Fred and I followed his family. We stayed in an underground bunker, where there was mattresses all over the floor, a large supply of food, and blankets everywhere.