Prolouge

Sang Sorenson and Axel Toma were best friends most of their lives. The two were inseparable. Any chance they got, they were together.

        Right when the relationship started developing romantically, Axel was arrested. Sang was there when Axel was sentenced for the fire and she visited him every chance she got. She was angry that there was nothing that could be done, but she was intent on being there every step of the way. She would visit him every chance she got until he was released.

        A little over a year after he was sentenced, she goes to visit him, only to find out that he was released. He didn't call or visit. She was devastated.

       Eventually, the Academy found her and recruited her. She was able to let go and soon depended on herself for everything. Despite how much she loves what she does, she can't help but feel a little lost at times, like something is missing. Life as the only Ghost Bird in the Academy can be lonely at times. But she makes it work.

The Academy sends her all over the world, but soon she's called back home to Charleston for a mission. When meeting the team she's working with, she runs into Axel again.

Sang has to juggle this new team and their mission along with deciding whether to let Axel back in or not. Will she finally find everything she's been looking for or will she finally break?