Chapter 14

Sang's P.O.V.

        I park a little ways away from the club and then walk to the van, mentally preparing myself.

I know I'm probably about to be yelled at. I sigh before opening the door of the van and getting in.

        Sean is the first to say, "Are you out of your mind? All you had to do was stay in the car. That's all you were cleared to do."

        "What else was I supposed to do? He caught us. Was I supposed to just tell him that I was stalking him?"

       "Yes, that would have been much better," he says. He shakes his head, "You should have just been in the van tonight."

"If it had been anyone else, it would have gone completely differently different and you know it," I say.

"Well, you're grounded," Gabriel says, "No more shit like that."

I laugh. "I'm not apart of your team, you can't ground me."

       "How are you feeling?," Sean asks.

       "My head was hurting a little bit, so I took something before I came here. I'm fine, I promise," I look around at the boys, trying to drive my point him. "I didn't do anything too... strenuous."

       "Why'd you pause?," Mr. Blackbourne asks.

        "I didn't pause."

        "No, you definitely paused. What did you do?," Mr. Blackbourne asks.

        "Okay, I did disarm somebody but that was it," I tell them, "I also carried a shit ton of drugs, which was not fun. But I don't think any of that affected my head."

        "Why the fuck are you saying that so casually?," Gabriel asks. "I don't know which one I want to ask about first."

         "I think I would like to hear about you disarming somebody first," Nathan says and Raven nods in agreement.

        "Yeah, I would like to know that too," Sean says.

        "The gang member we went to meet held a gun at our faces. But he was just a kid, so I don't think he would have actually shot us, he just wanted to scare us off. But I got it away from him and I stuck it in one of the bags of JH-14. It's really not that interesting."

         "How'd you get it away from him?," Corey asks.

          "I know some Krav Maga," I respond before sitting next to him. I look over at Raven, "There's my favorite porn star."

       "Ya tak rada, chto ty uzhe tak vysokogo mneniya obo mne, malen'kiy kotenok," he grins. (I'm so glad you already think so highly of me, little kitten.)

        I can't help but blush a little, but at least I'm the only one who can understand him. Maybe Corey too, I'm not sure.

      "What the fuck did you say to her?," Gabriel asks.

"Doesn't matter," I say quickly, "On to the drugs. Were you guys able to listen in through his phone at all?"

"We tried," Corey says, "But the audio wasn't too clear. It was very muffled, like it was in his pocket or something."

"It probably was," I say, "I don't think I saw him use it. Well, the reason he was going to meet this kid was to buy JH-14. "

"Knew he was shady," Nathan interrupts me.