Chapter 20

Sexual Content-There will be ——- before and after so if you don't feel comfortable reading it, you can skip. This is the last time I'll put this above the chapter, this is a mature story so it'll be happening frequently. Just keep an eye out for those lines and you'll be good!

I was not expecting to write anything that happened in this chapter so soon, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Sang's P.O.V.

      Raven falls asleep almost immediately. I get up to go to the bathroom, so I can clean up a little bit. Using the light from my phone screen, I walk to the bathroom and try to avoid stepping on anyone.

"Sang?," I hear the harsh whisper of North's voice.

No, no, no.

         I see him get up from his spot on the floor. "What the hell was that?," he asks quietly.

        "How long have you been awake?," I ask instead of answering his own question.

"Long enough to hear what just happened," he says.

       "Is anyone else awake?," I whisper into the room. Nothing. "Alright," I nod, "I'm going to go drown myself now."

        North follows me into the bathroom and whispers harshly, "Don't joke about that."

       "Yes, sir," I say sarcastically, before closing the door slowly. The last thing I need is more people knowing what just happened.

         His eyes seem to darken more at that, if that's even possible.

      "Quick question. Why didn't you stop us if we woke you up?"

         He doesn't say anything for a moment and when I look down, I realize why. He really enjoyed it.

—————-
       I can't help but laugh a little. "Sorry. Need a hand?," I somewhat joke.

"Min me peirázeis, moró mou," he grunts. (Don't tempt me, baby.)

        "Den se deleáo, aplá prosféro," I say seriously this time. (I'm not tempting you, I'm just offering.)

      He seems surprised that I know Greek, but he doesn't say anything. For a brief moment, we just stare into each other's eyes and then we're going at it.

The kiss is rough, even more so than it was with Raven.

I don't know what's gotten into me. This is the second member of this time I've done something with tonight. All I know is that I'm attracted to North and he seems to feel the same.

His hands travel up my shirt and land on my waist. He hoists me up so I'm sitting on the counter and he's positioned between my thighs.

        Time doesn't seem to exist as his mouth dominates mine. When I pull away for air, he begins trailing down my jaw and then to my neck.

        He pulls away for a moment and slightly pulls on my shirt as if asking for permission. I raise my arms above my head and he quickly slides the material off my body.

          I place my hand on his bare chest and slowly drag it down his torso until I reach his boxers. Not wanting to waste any time, I slip my hand underneath the elastic of his boxers and grab his

        I hear him grunting in my ear and then his hand goes beneath my shorts as well. Just like Raven, he rubs circles on my clit.

      And then my phone starts buzzing.