Chapter 7

Forced myself to read more of the Scarab Beetle series for this book so I could know more about Blake. I still can't stand Kayli, but I've learned things about all the SB boys I haven't really seen in fanfics which has been really helpful.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

Sang's P.O.V.

Unfortunately, I don't get to sleep right away. I have to meet the team to discuss the night. I change and go to Mr. Blackbourne and Sean's apartment, where everyone will be meeting.

       "Alright, this will be short, so everybody can get some sleep before tonight," Mr. Blackbourne says. "Ms. Sorenson, why don't you tell us about your night?"

     I cover my mouth to yawn and then I answer. "The girls seem nice, so it shouldn't be to hard to get close with them. I met one regular, Blake Coaltar, who I'll be keeping an eye on. Ian hasn't talked to me much, but I'm sure when I start proving myself I can gain his trust. And I need to stop accepting shots from everybody. That's about it so far."

"Yeah, I thought at one point you were going to take a tumble down the stairs," Brandon says.

"Those uniforms plus alcohol are a dangerous combination. I'm going to end up flashing everybody," I laugh. "The girl training me, Quinn, taught me a trick to avoid drinking as much. Marc, I'll be coming to you for plenty of shots of water."

Marc smiles, but before he says anything, Mr. Blackbourne says, "Maybe you could ride in the van with some of us. We could drop you off far enough where nobody will see, just incase."

"Yeah, that's probably the smartest idea," I nod.

"I don't know if any of the other guys are in on it," North diverts the conversation. "He doesn't seem very trusting of any of the guys that work there." Raven simply nods in agreement.

"It's impossible to tell if Kai knows anything," Marc says, "We're pretty busy at the bar and he isn't very talkative to begin with."

"And Ian doesn't talk about anything suspicious in his office," Corey says, "That bug has been there since North's interview and we've gotten nothing."

"He'll slip up," I nod, "Or maybe he won't. But somebody in that club knows something. It's only a matter of time before we figure it out."

   "Sang's right," Axel says. I make eye contact with him and then I look away. "We don't want to make any mistakes by rushing anything."

It's so weird seeing him like this. He seems so much more stoic and in charge than I ever remember him being. And I can't lie, he looks really good.

"Corey," Axel says, "Can you find some information on this Blake Coaltar? We need to know who we're dealing with."

       "Yeah, I'll start on that," Corey nods.

"Alright. Anything else anybody needs to discuss?," Axels asks.

Everybody shakes their heads and Axel nods. "Okay, then everybody go get some sleep."

"Alright," I stand up, "See you guys later."

        I go back up to my apartment, feeling completely drained. Not long after I crawl into bed, I pass out.

I wake up a little past one and I feel completely refreshed. I do need a shower and some food though.

        My stomach rumbles and I decide food must come first. I get up make something to eat and then when I'm done, I decide to take a bath.