Chapter 19

Sexual Content this chapter! I will put ———— before and after, so if you don't feel comfortable reading that, you can skip to the end.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Sang's P.O.V.

Later that night, I end up at Mr. Blackbourne's apartment for family night. Gabriel texted me earlier and informed me it would be a sleepover, so I came prepared.

As soon as I'm let in, everybody turns to stare at me. Creepy.

"Alright, let's get this over with. Ask what you want to ask," I say.

      "What the fuck was up with the collar?," Gabriel asks.

       "Why'd you need stitches?," Sean asks.

Axel crosses his arms. "Are you okay?"

         "Is that a fucking hickey?," North scowls.

"Yeah, I think we're all curious about the collar," Nathan says, "Where did you go that required a collar?"

"A BDSM club?," Luke snorts.

"How'd that talk with Phil go?," Corey asks, making me smile.

        I tell them everything that happened yesterday and this morning.  When I'm done telling them, North grumbles, "Still don't see why the hickey was necessary."

"Seriously? I just helped save six girls from being sold and that's the part you are focused on?," I shake my head. "Next time I get called away for a job, I just won't tell anyone. It's probably best you guys don't know what I do anyways."

North grunts. "Don't listen to me. I'm an ass. I just hate that you have to do that shit."

I shrug. "We all have to do things we don't like."

"So, how's Sophia?," Corey asks, switching the conversation.

"Freaked out," I tell him. "She's at a group home for the night. Phil hopes that he'll find a foster family tomorrow. It's just hard finding people who will take in a teenager."

"I'm sure there's going to be an Academy family willing to foster or even adopt," Corey smiles.

I nod. "I know. I just hope he finds them sooner rather than later."

        "Tebe udalos' sokhranit' osheynik?," Raven asks. (Did you get to keep the collar?)

        "Yesli vy budete prodolzhat' zadavat' takiye voprosy pered vsemi, vy nichego ne uznayete," I respond. (If you keep asking questions like that in front of everyone, you won't get to find out.)

        "North," Luke says while elbowing him. "You know Russian, what are they talking about?"

        "I know a little. And not enough to understand what they just said."

         "Make a guess," Luke says.

           "Well, because it's Raven, I'm assuming he said something sexual. And because Sang is smart, I assume she told him to go to hell," North says.

       "Yeah, I'm sure that's it," Luke nods.

         Axel shakes his head. "Alright, let's decide what we're ordering," he turns to me, "Sang, what do you want?"

"Chinese?," I suggest.

He nods and the others agree that Chinese sounds good. After ordering, we're all lounging in the the living room, stuck trying to decide which movie to watch. I didn't think it would be this difficult.