Chapter 10

Staying up all night for the new WandaVision episode so I finally finished this chapter!

Hope you guys enjoy!
Sang's P.O.V.

I stare at the notebook in front of me, trying to piece the previous night together, while Mr. Blackbourne cooks something for us.

After he gave me some medicine, I fell asleep for a little bit on the couch while he read something to pass the time. Not long after I woke up, we were both hungry so he insisted I stay out here while he makes something.

     That's when I decided to try and write everything I can remember from last night. Maybe that will help trigger the memories that I lost. Mr. Blackbourne didn't love that idea, but he didn't stop me.

      I got ready and then I had dinner. No, it was dinner and then I got ready. Then I rode with the boys to the club.

        I was still shadowing Quinn and our first table was Blake. But, Quinn wasn't with me. She wasn't there when I greeted him. I had time for him to offer me a job, to grab his phone, and dance with him. Where was she during all of that?

I remember her seeming off later on in the night. I can't remember what it was about her behavior that made me feel uneasy.

Nothing really sticks out after that up until that group upstairs. After that, Quinn was the one to help me in the locker room. And then I had the talk with Ian in his office. What am I missing?

I don't know how long I stare at the page, expecting the lost memories to come back to me. Of course, they don't and by the time Mr. Blackbourne is done with the food, I just feel extremely frustrated.

He ended up making chicken and rice for us. After we sit down at the small table, he asks, "Did that medicine help?"

"A little," I respond.

        "And were you able to remember anything from last night?"

      I sigh and slide the notebook over. "This is all I can remember. It's pretty much everything you guys already know."

      He looks at it for a minute and I'm sure some of it is difficult to read. Everything's kinda jumbled together and in multiple places I had to scratch something out when I got it wrong.

       "You didn't mention this," he says and points to where I wrote about Quinn being missing followed by a couple of question marks.

          "Oh, I don't know if that's anything," I say.

           He narrows his eyes slightly, "But something about it bothers you."

           "Yes. I mean, it might just be the holes in my memory, but something feels off."

          He nods and pulls his phone out. "Then we'll figure it out. And when I say that, I mean Mr. Morgan and Mr. Henshaw will look at the security footage and see if they can find something."

          Sounds fair enough. That's probably our best bet, because I don't think the memory is coming back to me, no matter how hard I try.

        We eat in silence for a little bit. He is surprisingly the one to break the silence again. "Are you going to be comfortable going back to work? I mean, is there anything we can do to make you feel safer?"

I don't know why the question takes me by surprise. "I don't think I'll ever feel completely comfortable walking around in that uniform. But, at the end of the day, there's not much that can be done about that or situations that could potentially become dangerous."