𝟹.𝟷𝟶: 𝙰 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒 (𝟾𝟹)

-Narrator's perspective-

The Mikaelsons who has been held up on their own problems didn't know how Jackson was raising his voice. How he was disappointed to have woken up to find out that he could no longer control his true nature. Ultimately, he was heartbroken to know that Hayley gave in to her desires about Danielle.

"Jack." Hayley called. The two wedded was walking towards the bayou. "Jack, look at me." She said out of frustration but the man couldn't even do that right now. "Can you atleast tell me what we're doing in the bayou?"

"I'm staying here." He answered timidly. Jackson, to say, was pissed. His back was turned to the girl who was following him since they left the Quarter. "You can go back to the Mikaelsons. You made your choice."

"Not on- Jackson, atleast stop and look at me in the eye." At the moment, she snapped and pulled his arm making him turn around. "I screwed up. I didn't know that you and our pack will lose-"

"-You've said that a hundred times." He growled, having enough of her excuses. "Hayley- you made a vow. We made a vow in front of our family."

"Jack, I told you before that..." Hayley paused. She couldn't say it again and break his heart once more. "... I just, need her. I know it's not what you wanted to hear but her..." She trailed off, letting the knowledge run in place.

Jackson's scowl lowered, realizing what a complete idiot he was. But it didn't made him feel much better. "Look, I get that you're in love with Danielle but you also made a promise of loyalty." He said with a much more gentle tone.

"I promised the same loyalty to her, long before you dropped the betrothed thing on my lap." She replied, looking at the man so serious that one might mistake her of being angry. But she isn't. "All I can say is, I'm sorry. But I can't spend another second without being with her."

"So, you're..." Jackson trailed his words, couldn't think of the possibility of the hybrid ever dispersing their marriage. It seemed that Hayley caught on to it because she looked down to her shoes, a blank expression on her face. Yes, she held guilt. But that was what she keeps feeling and it was getting frustrating for her to relieve. "Hayley-"

Their conversation was interrupted when a blow dart was fired at him, stucking on his neck making him groan. Jackson had a bit of strength, pulling it off him and felt concentrated wolfsbane corrupt his system.

"Jackson!" Hayley exclaimed, about to catch him before he passed out before a dart fired again but she caught it in time. Because of the faulty connection between her and her pack, Jackson didn't have the samw strength he had before making him drop to the ground. "You gonna hide in the woods? Or you gonna come out here and fight?"

Out of nowhere, Estella emerged from behind the hybrid and stuck a dart that was full of vervain and wolfsbane on her neck. Hayley grunted, eyes shotting up to a color of ambrose and veins under her eyes were really visible. "We meet again." The vampire snarked but her smile faltered when Hayley turned around and connected her knuckles to her jaw.

"Feeling's not mutual." She breathed out,
dodging an attack from the Auclair who had took the satisfaction on holding her captive.

Hayley did managed to get a punch here and there but Estella was much more older, stronger than her. Because Estella had gripped on her throat, putting her upward as she got neutralized. On the trees from a few distance, the guy with the gun shot three more darts making Hayley's eyes blur. Her head spinned, about to pass out but she heard Estella mutter a few words before she went.