𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...?

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻?

"Oh, Nik." Danielle held a smile, kneeling to match his eye level. The great Klaus Mikaelson was bleeding! He, with a heavy heart, couldn't fight back her sister. The one who he condemned to this person in front of him. "Did you really think I loved Hayley?"

Klaus looks past Danielle, between the fiery ablaze compound and the fog of smoke, he could very well see Hayley, who was in there to get him, stop in her tracks. Danielle slightly looks back, knowing that a particular hybrid is behind her. Her smile was wider, "It was a facade to convince you I flipped it back on. Ever since I found out a werewolf got pregnant because of you, I knew I had to kill it."

"Where's my daughter, Danielle?!" Klaus yells in anger and desperation.

"God, ever so patience, Niklaus." Danielle stands up. She looks back to where he was looking, Hayley in shock to what she heard. That Danielle pretended to care for her. Made fake promises and vows about not hurting her to get back at Klaus? Hayley never felt so... betrayed. "You know, if Elijah was here, you would have taken me down. Due to your own paranoia, you daggered him. Along with Rebekah."

"You made me!" He screams, standing up to meet her eyes. That evil eyes that was so emotionless, he felt like crying. "You..." Klaus stumbles backwards, feeling lost. "You made me."

Danielle laughs shortly. "I didn't make you do anything. It was all on you. Elijah knew I never switched my humanity back on but you didn't believe him. You wanted your sister back so desperately that you didn't believe our dear brother. Such a shame, really. I really thought my cover was blown but all I had to do was bat my eyes and said what you wanted to hear." A balcony floor collapsed besides them but neither flinched. The whole Abattoir was burning and nobody was getting out.

Out of rage, Hayley sped towards the two Originals, pushing Danielle so powerful that she stumbled backwards on the ash filled concrete. "Where the hell is my daughter?!" Hayley asks, walking towards her.

"You're never going to see that child ever again." Danielle laughs, standing up and never tore her eyes away from the woman in front of her. "Tell me, Hayley, did you honestly think I had feelings for you?"

"I did." She said without a doubt. Danielle felt satisfied that Hayley fell for the act. "I really did. Maybe a part of you genuinely did but I don't care. You took my daughter away from me. That's all I care about."

"Not the currently burning building around us?" Danielle points obviously. "You might be a hybrid now, love, but you're not entirely indestructible."

"Hayley." Klaus stands up, limping but held his ground. His clothes was full of blood- his blood. "She's right, we need to get you out of here."

"Our daughter is out there!" Danielle grins, looking at the two. "I am not going to leave until I know where she is."

"If you don't leave you'll die then! What good does it do our child?!" Klaus asks, purified with rage. "I'll get the answers we both want. And I won't leave until I do." He glances at Danielle with gold eyes.