𝟺.𝟿: 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 (𝟷𝟷𝟾)

-Narrator's perspective-

Danielle arrived in Marcel's loft, where the vampire has taken residence. Last she heard that Lucien was staying her but times changed and all that. She had terrible memories in here. Saying goodbye to Hayley, forcing her to be on her own and save them all. It was horrible to look back to and it scared her that she pushed the scene away from entering her mind again.

But when she came here today, she wasn't looking for a fight. Instead, she came looking for answers. Hoping Marcel has them. She didn't bother on knocking and just opened the two story door wide open, seeing the man right there.

"Danielle. Sure, come on in- you are very welcome." He greeted in full sarcasm. Marcel heard someone on the elevator a few seconds ago and only knew that it was Danielle when she came in. Seeing her here alone surprised him.

"I have a question that I hope you have an answer to, Marcellus." She starts off nicely, looking around the apartment.

He looks at her skeptic. "What is it?"

"My brother... is unfortunately not at home when I awoke. You can sense my discomfort seeing as he would never leave without saying anything." Danielle informs dully, straight to the point.

"Danielle, you have three psychotic brothers who hates me and all tried to kill me. One is far away from here but the rest is making my life a living hell." He complains, not really knowing which brother.

"Elijah." She said and Marcel furrowed his eyebrows in question. "Far be it for me to jump to conclusions but... the last time someone saw him, was he was on his way here to talk to you."

"And you think I have him?" Marcel asked unbelievably. But he wouldn't put it past a Mikaelson to accuse him of-

"No." She said honestly, sighing and walking past him to look outside the large window where buildings were upfront. Marcel looks at her, taken aback by that 'no.' "I'd love to know who does and make sure to rip them apart. But I think you'd need to convince Niklaus that you don't have him."

"And I don't. If it makes you feel better, I'll even help you find him." Marcel offers tiredly of the drama.

Danielle messages Hayley, telling her that her brother wasn't anywhere near Marcel. The Vampire was clueless like all of them. "Yes, you have no choice of that matter either way." She said and turned around when both of them heard the elevator bell, someone just came up.

She closed her phone, crossing her arms and saw lovely Klaus Mikaelson coming inside to see his sister and Marcel. "Well, aren't you two fast friends. First you hate us, now you befriend my sister."

"Look, Like I told Dani, I don't have your brother. Being a good samatarian I am, I'll help you find him- Just don't bust in my home like you own the place ever again. Got it?" Marcel declares final, looking at either of them who exchanged looks.

"I was expecting Danielle were to start a fight with you today and I have to be the one to break you two apart. Seems like I was wrong." Klaus confesses, making his way to the center of the room where Danielle was currently standing as well.

"Hey, hey, look. I have no beef with Danielle. It's you and your missing brother who I have a problem with." Marcel deadpanned out, leaving the two alone to go to his study. He didn't care if they stayed or went. He just needed to think.