𝟹.𝟾: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 (79)

-Narrator's perspective-

When the hours has passed and go, Danielle found herself between a conflict. In truth, she never wanted to hurt Estella let alone torture her. But with her little sister missing, she had no choice in the matter. Especially when she has siblings who wants to know where Rebekah is. There is only one thing to do and she loathed it so much. Even with all the hatred she held for the vampire, she still onced loved her. Acted as if she's the only one keeping her going. Everything changed when she had to run for her survival without looking back.

Tristan and Estella was being held captive in the Mikaelson home. In seperate rooms, ofcourse. While Freya and Elijah deals with Tristan, she had requested to be alone with Estella.

As the sun came up, Freya had placed the captive vampire into a spelled boundary. The same one with Tristan. Estella couldn't leave as she wished while anybody else can do what they would want. But Danielle couldn't do that while the girl was still passed out from exhaustion. Who knows what Freya did to her. Too much, perhaps.

So it gave Danielle the time to think. When her thoughts gets heavy, she was reminded by how Hayley looked so defensive and angry. All those emotions because she found out that Danielle had been in an intimate moment once with Estella. The image of Hayley being so speechless and done has been imprinted in The Original's head. That was what made her mood lighten up. It was the little things and she lived for it.

"You're awake." She said once that Estella began to flutter her eyes open. The girl looked around her, then down to the circle of salt surrounding her.

"Let me guess, barrier spell." Estella said, gearing her eyes upwards to the original who made a face that agreed. "You know, if you
were going to take me to your room, I think I need to give consent before that happens." She lightly said.

"Yes, but who's willing to heal you after that very nasy werewolf bite?" She asked, pointing at her neck.

That was when Estella frowned, holding her palm against where the Mikaelson pointed at. When it made contact, she hissed in slight pain and itch. "You bit me?" She asked unbelievably.

"Oh, I could never." said Danielle who triumphantly smiled before walking up to her. "Hayley had the pleasure to." She informed in a smile.

"When I get my hands on her-" Estella was just about to send another threat absentmindedly but was soon cut off.

"-Enough with the menace. I won't let you get close to her." She said and as far as warnings go, this one was much more serious than what she says in her life. No one can just threaten Hayley without any consequences.

"Yes, yes. All these debacle about you in love with the woman who your brother impregnated and is indeed married is getting ridiculous." She said in a venom laced tone which only made Danielle inhale sharply in annoyance. "I'm not even sure if she even liked you at some point."

There wasn't anything that Danielle thought that she hasn't kicked around in. Still, it won't change her mind about being interested in Hayley Marshall. Only if hell freezes over, then she'll decide. But she doubted she'll even change her mind about it.

"You're going to tell me where my sister is before I result to violence." Danielle said walking behind where she sat.

"Oh, I seriously doubt that." The vampire said, turning her head to look at the brunette. "If you're planning on boring me until I speak, it's working."