𝟹.𝟷𝟶: 𝙰 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒 (𝟾𝟺)

-Narrator's perspective-

With the taunts and hideous threats sent by Estella, Hayley couldn't even muster up the strength to glare. Much less than to bite her ear off with endless and cold warnings to shut up. But when she was now alone, alone with a dead body of her husband who she considered a close and dear friend to her heart. She couldn't even lift her chin up to look at him. She couldn't look at him without seeing his chest with a hole.

Hayley was sobbing very badly and all she wanted was Jackson to be alive. Besides that, she wanted to tire her eyes out with Danielle holding her very close. She wanted- no, she needed her now.

"Jack, I'm so sorry." Hayley whispered while crying, looking on the wall from afar in front of her. Still couldn't bring herself to look at the deceased wolf near her. "I never should've brought any of this into your life. I was so selfish." She sighed, eyes red from all the crying she has done. "I never met anyone who was always just there for me. You let me feel what it is to be loved."

She hung her head down again, taking a breath for a second for her to calm down. Hopefully. "But I will make them suffer for this. I promise you." Hayley finally looked at the dead wolf, breaths uneven. "I will make all of them suffer." She said determinedly, already imagining of staking Estella and watching her suffer.

The misfits of all the danger that has been thrown to Danielle over the years she has been alive, did not overlap the fact that Hayley's life was being threatened. Even with her continuous head running in place, a glass of bourbon in her hand and with Elijah asking her nonstop if she's all right, she was stumbling down. Fast. Faster than the alcohol running down her throat, faster than her blood running in her veins. Even faster than a meteor about to hit the apex of the earth, for example.

"Three original Vampires and two powerful witches against an army of miscreants." Klaus walked in the middle of the study. "I'm rather looking forward to it."

"Keep in mind that I'm a mortal. As much as I want these guys out of my city, I like breathing." Vincent spoke, gathering the Mikaelsons attention. "So, let me go to the covens. I can propose an alliance. They hate you guys, but if I explain what's going on-"

"-We don't have time or the necessity for their help." Danielle interrupted him before he could yap their ear off of a nonsense idea. It was the kind of idea that would waste their time and drove them insane over chasing a dead end.

"There never is. But before we rush into battle, let's keep in mind that Tristan and/or Estella may be the very foe that leads to your doom." Freya said and paused for a moment to take in her siblings faces. Which of which was getting antsy to kill someone and that someone/'s was Estella and Tristan. "Isn't this exactly what the prophecy foretold? Rebekah's on the run. I will not lose the three of you as well."

Elijah was the only one who knew that their youngest sister was daggered in a box. All because of that pesty curse that the Strix had placed on her. Even with Freya's dedication to rid her off it, it didn't work. The mark was back and Rebekah forced Elijah to dagger her. One, to not kill anyone and leave trail of bodies behind her. Two, she was tired of running.

"Rebekah is safe." Elijah assured truthfully and looked over to his brother and sister. "Perhaps you should stay." He said more directly to Danielle who shook her head, placing the glass on her hand down to the table.