𝟹.𝟿: 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛 (𝟾𝟸)

-Narrator's perspective-

While Danielle was trying to make her older sister to stop forcing herself, There was Hayley who was wishing that she would come in to stop Rebekah from killing her. Ofcourse she has to deal with it on her own but a part of her was searching for the Mikaelson's presence that was not here.

Instead, she was held against the wall. "Be honest, you want Klaus dead, don't you?" Rebekah interrogated, letting go of her making Hayley gasp for air.

"Rebekah, I have been busting my ass trying to fight this prophecy. At the expense of my own family." She glared at the blonde. Rebekah's words were getting in her head and her rage was building up.

Rebekah scoffed and laughed at the same time. "You mean that fake husband you've been parading around in front of Danielle?" She asks causing the Marshall to soften her eyes, guilt overwhelming her features. "Do you know the agony it causes her? Perhaps you like it. Knowing you still have the power to break my sister's heart."

The hybrid deepened her glare, pushing her away. Rebekah laughed in amusement, satisfied to see her all worked up by just mentioning Danielle's name and how she was in constant emotional pain. "You're wrong. It kills me to hurt her." Suddenly, Hayley remembered how the Mikaelson told her she was hurting everyday. And all because of her, she had torment that she never felt. It drove Hayley to the point she wanted to end the marriage but can't. It is her pack.

"Oh, it hasn't yet, love. But it might today. You tore my siblings apart. If they turn on each other, as the prophecy suggests, It's because of you." She snarled, veins under her eyes became visible. Rebekah pushed her until the doors to the exit broke, falling down to the heart of the Compound.

On the Study, Danielle stood up and listened outside to hear Hayley's ragged breathings. She glanced at her brother who has also heard it. "Go." He ordered and it didn't take a heartbeat for Danielle to speed off the room, jumping down to the balcony.

What Danielle saw wasn't her sister. It was a wrongdoing of their enemies which made her more frustrated. But the scene of Rebekah almost going to hurt the love of her life almost made her want to snap her sister's neck. But she didn't. Instead, she sped in front of the blonde and hold both sides of her arm. "Listen to me. Listen to me- Rebekah!" she called out but the woman was unstable, out to kill Hayley. "Sister- look at me. Rebekah!" She yelled out her name and that was when the Original vampire panted, calming down but not quite. "Calm down. Stop it."

Rebekah's eyes was full and clear black makinf her sister more concern of how this curse has progressed on her deeply. The vampire closed her eyes, looking down to control herself. "Dear sister. I'm calm." She informed, falling back
to the darkness.

"Okay." She replied, letting go of her and expected for her sibling to be back. That was until Rebekah's eyes turned back to black, punching her straight up in the jaw causing her neck to break, body dropping to the ground.

Hayley snarled, walking towards her but Rebekah shoved her hand in her chest causing her to shout in pain. "Rebekah!" Klaus yelled her name, speeding to the scene and grabbing the out of control vampire's arm to stop her from killing the mother of his child. "Not her." He ordered, making sure her hand was not holding on Hayley's heart before pulling it off. Rebekah, instead, turned around and saw Cami and about to attack her. That was until Klaus grabbed her hand, and pulling her out of anyone's harms way. "Not her either!"