𝟷.𝟷𝟺: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 (18)

-Narrator's perspective-

Still asleep, Danielle was breathing heavily with her head twitching every second. Her chest went up and down, lips parted as she tried to breath more properly. Every now and then, she would mumble a sentence on her reoccurring nightmare she's experiencing.

Not being able to sleep after the past few days she's had, Hayley was sitting on a chair while she looked out for the brunette who was laying on her bed. She wondered on where the hell Elijah is since he promised to find a solution to whatever happened to the she-hybrid.

She's still recovering from the information about her family, the betrothed arrange marriage and all. Hayley sometimes was sleeping but waking up to hear Danielle's uncontrollable words she keeps whispering.

Hayley stood up when the door opened, seeing Elijah walk in with a worried look on his face. "Did you find something?" She asked in crossed arms.

"Yes, I have." He confessed, a glum look on his face. "Celeste placed Saraphina in a nightmare absolution. She swore she'll wake her up if I find my other siblings and that cannot happen if I do not have anything to go on." Elijah complained, looking over the the hybrid who was sweating badly.

"A nightmare?" She asked in disbelief and Elijah nodded. "That's horrible- you need to find Klaus and Rebekah."

"I'm already on it." Elijah assuringly said and took one last glance to his sister. "You'll stay here. It's safer and someone needs to keep a close eye on Danielle." He said one last time before turning around and sped out of there.

Hayley sat back down, hand on her stomach as she did so in stress.

"No... Stop please..." Danielle whispered in fear, turning her head to the side and back to the other side to try and relinquish her nightmare. But it's not like she can wake up by just that.

"Danielle?" Hayley called in a soft voice, standing back up and walked towards the girl in caution. She reached for the damp cloth near them, quietly dabbing it on the hybrid's forehead to wipe her off her sweat.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, brushing away a few strands of hair on Danielle's face which were covering it. Hayley exhaled, hand moved to her neck and wiped a few sweat.

For the time being, Hayley closely examined the sleeping girl's features which still, made her feel uneasy in her stomach. There was something about her wolf gene that was yelling at her to get closer to Danielle. Not at this moment but more like emotionally involve. Not at this particular moment.

Didn't even realized that her hold on the small cloth loosened of how long has she been staring at the brunette. She just snapped out of her small trance when the door opened.

"Elijah, she-" Hayley stopped talking when she saw Genevieve with a stern look. She hurriedly grabbed her phone and quickly dialed Elijah's number perfectly.

Only problem was that Genevieve held her hand up and the phone flew to her hand. "You're lucky that Danielle adores you." She muttered loud enough and flicked her hand making Hayley pass out. The werewolf fell on the ground to her side, defenseless. She declined the call and let the phone drop on the ground.

"Now, about you." Genevieve said, walking towards the mumbling hybrid who was breathing heavily.

With the classic music blaring around the bar, Danielle kept herself busy on siting on a stool while rounding a glass on her hand. She landed in the city of Chicago, 1847.