𝟹.𝟷𝟻: 𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 (𝟿𝟼)

-Narrator's perspective-

Both Kol and Danielle were in Kol's room, catching up while he reads one of Klaus' prized possession of his enemies. Until Elijah came in the room, "Well, isn't this the welcome home. Already at the mercy of Niklaus, and just in time to help the rest of us clean up his mess. Do you miss being dead yet?" He asked and gave the letter back making Kol smile at his choice of words.

"Keep up your ceaseless whining and I'm sure he will." Klaus said and came inside, holding a glass of blood handing it to Kol. "Here. I compelled the house keeper." He hummed shaking it.

"Next time, a blood bag will be fine. I'm meant to be off the fresh stuff." He explained but took the glass, drinking it nonetheless any Vampire in the world.

"Attempting to be a better man for your girlfriend?" He asks as a tease, hands behind his back innocently.

"Well, I'd rather be with that girlfriend, but since your enemies have returned seeking vengeance, I suppose they ought to be murdered. So remind me, who was this Cortez?" Kol asks, looking at the back of the paper he's holding.

"His family decimated Belaga."

"Ugh, Belaga. That place was hideous." Kol reminisced, shaking his head in disapproval of the memories he had in Belaga.

"See?" Danielle said and Elijah looked grateful as well that he took their side on hating Belaga.

"No taste. All of you." Klaus looked between the three of them and Danielle shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"Alright, calm down." Kol inhales and stood up, "I know exactly how to find your enemies. As long as our new sister doesn't chafe at me for teaching her a quick spell. Mind if I burn these?" He holds up the papers.

They gathered at the living room where Freya had a map on the table and other witch-y ingredients that was needed for a spell that Kol thought of. Kol burns a parchment using the candle, "Mixing the ashes of these letters with your blood, Nik, will show us where your enemies are."

After they mixed it, Freya poured the blood on the centre of the map. Kol reached down on his jacket pocket and gave it to Freya, "With feeling now."

Freya chuckled softly, reading the encantations carefully before closing her eyes and started to chant. Her siblings, which surrounded the table watched the blood scatter from across the world. They were far away from each other in different continents.

"Behold your greatest hits, Klaus. All over the world. But only one is here. Which means the legion of enemies you were worried about is an army of one." She informs and looks up at Klaus who had his arms crossed against his chest.

"Now surely, this is your Gaspar Cortez." Kol used a marker to circle the drop of blood on New Orleans.

Klaus' phone vibrated and Camille sent him a message saying there was a problem at Rousseau's. He exhaled deeply, placing his phone back in his pocket. "This will be the last day that Gaspar Cortez will be breathing on this polluted air. You coming, Dani?"

"Nope. That's all you, brother." She assured, biding him farewell. Klaus complained under his breath something about touching Camille before leaving the Compound. "Kol, let's get a drink."