𝟸.𝟷𝟾: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 (61)

-Narrator's perspective-

"By doing this, we should be able to trace Dahlia's signature all the way back to the source of her power." Freya explained while drawing a symbol on Jackson's chest. "But I'll need to dig deep. Rebekah, if I may channel you?" She asks.

Rebekah nodded and Hayley pursued her lips again. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" She asked in concern. Full blown concerned if being indecisively certain. It made Danielle look away from the two with her arms crossed in the middle of her two sisters.

"Piece of cake." Jackson assured it was fine and laid back down.

That was when Rebekah and Freya joined hands above the werewolf Alpha who was laid on the table. They both started to chant in unison a foreign language, saying the same sentence over and over again. But as they start, Jackson grunted and his chest lifted upwards in pain. All in while Hayley held his hand tightly. But it did hit far away from home when Hayley accidentally looked up to see Danielle glancing to the side to not see it.

All of a sudden, Rebekah saw a glimpse of Dahlia behind Freya and she was holding her. Using Freya for her own gain of strength. Rebekah gasped and pulled away from their physical contact, haulting the spell.

"Rebekah." Freya called and the girl looked at her with an unbelievable expression. "We need to continue."

But however, Danielle knows that look on her sister all too well. "What did you see, Rebekah?" She asked impatiently.

"You." Rebekah slightly glared at their oldest sister. By her words and glare, Freya looked at her in a confused state. "You're the reason Dahlia's able to cast such powerful spells. She's channeling you." She revealed and they all turned on her in a second.

"This whole time you've been helping her." Hayley bluntly said in realization. But even with the anger rose up from all of them, Danielle saw a glimpse of her sister never wanted this to happen.

"I had no idea. She must have found me." Freya said and looked at her siblings in a pleading manner. "She wants to turn you against me." said Her.

But Hayley was not having it and shoved her away. "Get away from my him." She threatened.

"Enough." Danielle said, going between them and making sure Hayley was at a distance. She didn't turn around and just kept her gaze on her older sister. By Hayley's words of warning, a spark of vile ignited in her.

"Freya." Rebekah called and walked to the two. "I want to trust you, I do. But you said it yourself... you're bonded to Dahlia. I'm sorry. But it's better that you go. Please." She said and Freya looked somewhat betrayed by her sisters.

It didn't give Danielle a chance to speak when she already left the room. The original hybrid exhausted-like sighed, clasping her face with her one hand. It was an impulse control and she didn't know what happened before she found herself walking to follow the Mikaelson witch.

But she only got to the middle of the compound when she felt Rebekah's hand hold her back. "Are you mad? Didn't you just hear what
I've-"

"Yes, I did, Rebekah. In fact, I think everyone heard you very clearly." She spat and pulled her arm aback before taking in a deep breath. "You asked her to leave, who knows? Maybe she'll lead us straight to Dahlia. Mystery of our Aunt's whereabouts will be solved in a day."