𝟷.𝟷𝟹: 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 (17)

-Narrator's perspective-

"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?" Klaus asked in full sarcasm, voice rising every time he said a word.

"You have a theory that you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" He questioned, ignoring the mockery of the male-hybrid while he was investigating the dead body of Tunde in front of him.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel picked on, staring at the bloody figure on the ground.

"It's a rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" He said and stood up.

Marcel shrugged in agreement and Klaus spoke up. "Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well." He gestured to Marcel. "If he was suppose to be their prized fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" He questioned.

On the entrance, Both Rebekah and Danielle walked in to see the boys surrounding the deceased body. "If you three still want to play detective, you might want to listen to this." Danielle spoke up, looking to her sister who pursued her lips to inform.

"A girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the City of the Dead. It was Monique Deveraux." Once she mentioned the name, the three looked at her in disbelief. "The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle."

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost but now a suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected." Marcel said, realizing of what this could mean.

"Quite the coincidence when Papa Tunde died, Monique Deveraux rose from the dead." Danielle hinted, pointing at the body which her brothers only look at her with a questionable look, clearly didn't understand what she meant.

"Don't you get it? This is how we're gonna get Davina back. Kill the witch who took her place." He said, looking to the brunette who nodded of his suspicions.

"I have a theory about who one of them could be." Hayley appeared out of the stairs, showing them Davina's drawing. "Celeste. I mean, it's got to be Davina trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming."

The immortals took the information in, knowing in their head that it's possible and it is right.

"First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back." Klaus pointed to Elijah who looked done of him. "This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us."

Had Elijah requested Rebekah to take Hayley to the Plantation house, the blonde original pulled her sister to come since she didn't want to be alone and stuck on babysitting duty.

Unsure, Danielle still came and knew she should be with her brothers on helping them with the resurrected witches. Once she'd arrived with the two others, all she could do was sit on the couch with a glass of wine on her midst.

It's not like Danielle know, Marcel informed Rebekah that a certain witch and acquaintance of them was resurrected. Genevieve. Though the hybrid noticed the strange behavior of her sister but still, she didn't question it.