'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

Jules: "Last two orders of the Christmas menu are ready!"

Emily: "We're coming! (Y/n) you take the caramel waffles and espresso for table five while I get the other one!"

You: "Alright!"

Finally you take the last order for today towards the table and place it in front of the customer and get paid. You pass Tyler on the way back towards the break room who's grumbling to himself again, tugging on his black bow tie and mask. Struggling at first until he gets it off.

Tyler: "Finally. Why did Emily have to tie it so tight around my throat?"

You: "Still not a fan of our new Christmas outfits I see."

Tyler: "Hey, you didn't have to test wear all the different kind of ridiculous hats, headbands and what not to see which one we end up using for the holidays."

Despite his calm monotone voice, you could only assume that it was quite embarrassing for Tyler to be doing that. Imagining his slight annoyed face while Meg and Emily placed these things on his dark haired head.

Emily: "Ah come on! They weren't so bad Tyler! Be positive, it's almost Christmas!"

Tyler: "Wow I'm so excited. I'm going home now, have a good day."

You: "Bye."

Emily: "Bye! Merry Christmas Tye!"

Tyler: "Yeah Merry Christmas to you as well or whatever."

You: "I haven't been working here for that long but Tyler didn't really look like he enjoyed this day."

Emily: "Well... He never really did at the exact time of every year. He hates Christmas actually."

You: "Really? Why?"

Emily: "I shouldn't be the one to say this but let's just say someone went to the heavens."

You: "I see... That's understandable."

Both of you stay silent for a second, Emily tugging on the end of her green elf themed dress until Ian breaks the ice, putting the last glass back into a shelf behind the bar and walking over towards the both of you. Taking his reindeer antler headband off.

Ian: "Man there were quite a lot of customers here today. By the way (Y/n)... wanna go hang out after we're out of our uh uniforms? Maybe have some hot chocolate or somethin'.?"

You: "Sorry but I'll already meet up with my friend later to go shopping."

Ian: "Oh ok."

Emily: "Aw man that sounds like fun I wish I could go as well!"

Jules: "Sounds like you have quite some plans."

Even though you can't see half of Jules face because of his mask you can still notice he's smiling, Osane following him out of the kitchen right after and walking with you into the break room and getting out of your Christmas uniforms and getting ready to leave.

Emily: "What have you planned for Christmas Osane?"

Osane: "I'll celebrate Christmas together with my mother and cook with her."