Dio x JealousReader

A/N: A request from @Illumi Zoldyck over at quotev, I kinda forgot to upload that one lol. Decided to put it in here cuz I wasn't sure if I should put it in a new One shot book sooo yeah here you go! Also one of my very first one shots sorry if it sucks (-ω-、)

A bloodcurdling scream fills the silence of the mansion not long after you enter, another woman close behind. Her mind blank while she blindly follows your Stand's order that's been controlling her all the way back to the building. Right now you're on your way to deliver another person for him to feed on. Or meat bag as Dio refers them to you as.

You've been working for the vampire for quite some time now, in fact you're one of the very first servants right after Enyaba to be taken under Dio's care. But you came to grow more like into a friend to him over the course of time.
He took you in and gave you a place to stay after he found you in a back alley near his mansion, sitting on the ground and crying into your hands. You ran away from everything on that day, your parents, school/work, your responsibilities and everyone else. It just became to much for you to handle, not that anyone will miss you anyway. Your parents probably have already moved on from you.

But why would you miss them now? They've never been there for you, but Dio was and still is. He gave you more love, safety and trust then anyone ever has! He saw you worthy and gifted you with an unique ability to protect yourself and were able to pay everyone who made fun of you, wronged you or hurt you in any way back. You felt so powerful and at peace once your work was done. You swore your loyalty to him since then and gladly follow without hesitation his orders.

It became like a daily routine for you, searching either for some potential new people to serve Dio, or finding victims he could use for his personal amusement before sucking them dry. After the vampire found out the crusaders are on their way to defeat him, his requests increased.

And you would totally lie if you say it doesn't bother you. Your mood always gets better when the vampire is asking for your company, or when you're able to see him again even just for a little bit once bringing his requested food sources. Only for you to immediately turn sour once you pick up on the giggles and moans of his victims from behind the door after you leave.

You grew to like him a lot more over time than you would ever admit. First you weren't even sure what that small fluttering feeling was that blossomed inside you whenever you're near him, but you came to realize your ever growing feelings for Dio the more you thought about it.

Pucci another loyal follower and friend of Dio who got introduced to you by said vampire, helped you through these times whenever you needed someone to rant about it. Which you were really grateful for. You both befriended each other rather fast and spend some time together if given the opportunity. The priest gave you some good advice and even encouraged you to tell the blonde how you feel.

Despite knowing that Dio is not building any kind of serious relationship with these people and just ends up killing them later instead, you just can't help but feel the jealousy building up every time.

Walking up the stairs with the woman in tow, you greet Dio's newest right hand servant Vanilla Ice, who you brought to the mansion not to long ago and encouraged him to join the vampire's service once noticing him standing at the top. He bows his head down in respect, "Welcome back Master/Mistress (L/n). Lord Dio is waiting for you, do you want me to escort you and the woman to his chamber?", shaking your head you reply. "It's alright Vanilla Ice I have her under my control just fine." Going towards him and stopping beside him you place a (s/t) hand on his shoulder, him looking up towards you in response, "And I already told you, you don't have to address me that way, it's fine if you just use my name.", you add before continuing your way towards Dio's room.