★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(N/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

As quickly as possible you tell the little guys to hide standing up so they can move. Valentine hides under the stack of napkins on the table you bought, Diavolo gets into the fruit bowl his King Crimson laying the grapes on top of him, Diego hides under a pillow on the couch, Wamuu uses his wind to make himself invisible, Kars has already transformed his arms into bird wings and flies up to the ceiling lamp, Pucci and Dio hide behind the laptop and Esidisi goes under the couch. But little Kira couldn't come that far, as soon as he hears the door open, he decides to stay as still as possible.

(F/n): "I'm back baby! And I'm here for the Jojo binge watching!..Why are you standing in the middle of the room (N/n)?"

You: "O-oh hi (f/n)! I was just making my way to the kitchen to get the pizza! Hehe... How did you get in here?"

(F/n): "You really should find another hiding place for your spare key. The doormat is not the safest place."

Your friend steps inside giving you the spare key they used to open the door with. 'Why did I tell them where the key is... Oh that's right. So that they don't have to wait outside when I can't hear them..', you think heading to the kitchen and getting the pizza out which is already finished, going back to the living room quickly seeing your friend luckily still away from the couch and placing down their stuff near the door.

You: "I thought your shift ends later today?"

(F/n): "I was allowed to go home early since we have some new workers in the cafe now. I don't have to work the whole day anymore, you sound like you don't want me here."

You: "No! I-I was just asking, you know?"

(F/n) walks up to you with a small frown before they grin and start laughing at your panicked reaction, grabbing a slice of pizza from the big plate you hold.

(F/n): "Hahaha! I'm just kidding, you should've seen your face!"

You: "..."

(F/n): "C'mon, why don't we start watching the anime now! I want to continue on to part three, it looks like you already started without me anyway."

You: "Wait! Don't you want something to drink first?"

(F/n): "Nah I'm good, I had some cappuccino at the cafe."

'It's no use.! What would they say when they find out?!', well that wouldn't be so bad.. but what would happen next is the other question. Hurriedly you get over to the couch, placing the pizza down on the table and glance at Dio and Pucci hiding behind the laptop. The two were peeking out from behind the device watching (F/n) come closer, but as they do the two chibis begin to panic slightly trying to grab your attention as silently as possible. You look at where they're pointing at, seeing that Kira is still on the couch, not moving an inch so he won't get spotted. You practically throw yourself at him and hide him behind your back. Not that quite smooth but it did the trick.

(F/n): "What are you doing? For a second you looked like a salmon jumping out of water, you're weird today."

You: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

(F/n): "And what are you hiding behind your back?"

You: "...Nothing.."

Holding Kira in both of your hands behind your back, you try to cover him up but so that he still is able to breathe.