★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(N/n): Nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

The sheets feel so warm and comfortable there's nothing better than staying in bed. Except food of course. You're currently wrapped up in a cocoon in your bedroom. After all what happened yesterday you needed a break and managed to find a small place for the little guys to sleep in. Well for those who need sleep at least, knowing that Dio and the Pillarmen won't get tired in any way. Right after you convinced them to rest for the day, you prepared yourself for bed and fell face first on the mattress and slept instantly your soft mumbles filling the air.

The door to your bedroom creaks open for a bit and the soft pitter patter of tiny feet make their way towards your bed. The little figure jumps on the sheets and walks over to your face.

??: "Human? Are you awake?"

...

??: "Human."

His blue eyes watch you as he nudges your cheek to get up, but it seems like you're quite the heavy sleeper. Looking around he notices a strange device that's been lighten up on the small bedside table. Jumping over to investigate he looks down at the screen that says alarm clock that will activate in a few seconds, which has been muted by you at some point. Tapping on the snooze button as he figured it would help him to get you out of your slumber he then turns back to you. He stands still for a moment before throwing his small arms up.

??: "Wamuu!"

Right after that he jumps on top of you and the Pillarmen theme starts to blast through your phone speakers, resulting you to open your eyes instantly, sitting up fast and screaming.

You: "Ahh! No! Don't take my favorite salad!!"

Realizing you're awake you groggily take your phone and deactivate your alarm.

'Why did I even choose this theme as my alarm tone..?'

You put your back down, seeing Wamuu in front of you standing on the sheets looking at you with big unfased eyes.

Wamuu: "We heard your device making some noise, so my masters wanted me to check on what it is and wake you up. But it seems like it helps you to get up."

You: "It certainly did... Would you get out so I can get ready Wamuu?"

Wamuu just nods and jumps down, leaving your room and closing the door behind him with his wind ability. Stretching and letting out a big yawn you take your time to get out of your bed and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead.

Just as you were about to finish putting on your (favorite outfit) for the day, you hear a few things hitting the floor and some voices coming from what you assume is the kitchen. 'What the hell are they doing?!' you think to yourself as you fix your (h/l) (h/c) and make your way to the kitchen as quick as possible.

You: "What is going on in here?!"

It looked like a small storm went through this room to say the least. No scratch that. It looks like chaos! Eggs, Flour and other stuff from the fridge and cabinets are spilled on the floor, there's a tomato slowly slipping down the glass of the window it has been thrown at. One or two plates have been shattered and last but not least, a toaster begins to smoke.