'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

The chiming of the service bell and Jules calling out your name snaps you out of the thoughts which have been plaguing your mind for almost the entire day since you woke up. You hurry over towards the kitchen window to grab the dish your coworker had already finished, patting down your uniform with (skin tone) hands to appear more presentable.

The male's soft green gaze shifts towards you in concern.

Jules: "Is something on your mind (y/n)? You've been distracted a lot today..."

Indeed there is, but you're not sure if you want to tell anyone about it. You've been thinking about another dream you had last night, it was similar to the last one you had about the mansion you're now calling your home.

*Flashback to last night's dream*

There's this strange light feeling again when opening your (e/c), but instead standing in nothingness like last time you wake up in a familiar room. Your bedroom of the place you call home now. Sitting up from the bed you're laying on and turning to look over your shoulder, you're surprised to see your still sleeping body resting in the sheets.

'This is the second time I'm having a strange dream... What's going on with me lately?'

Is it really a coincidence that you're dreaming about this place again? At this point you get the feeling there's something you're missing, something you're supposed to know, but you can't think of anything that could give you an answer.

'Find it...'

'Wha-?! This voice again? Who are you?'

There was a long pause and for a second there you thought you won't hear the answer from who or whatever it is that voice belongs to. Until you hear it again the volume slightly increasing.

'Find it, find me. And remember...'

'I don't know what you're talking about, strange voice talking in my head that I never heard in my entire life! Well, except the other when I had a dream like this...'

You yell out, your feet carrying yourself out of the bedroom as you search again for the source. Making it to the middle of, what you recognize, the middle of the upper hallway of the mansion.

'You will know when the time comes...'

Like last time a sudden force guides you down the hallway, the feeling of something touching and pulling on your (skin tone) hand makes the hair on the base of your neck stand. You'd be lying if you said you weren't scared but it's a dream right? Nothing is able to really hurt you. If it isn't of course some type of shit you're going through like in the Death 13 episode. Yeah no thank you.

'Tomorrow.'

The voice whispers once more when you find yourself standing beneath the attic door, but this time it opens wide as if to beckon you inside. Yet before you or anything else could help you get upstairs you're pulled out from your slumber.

~~~

"Human? Human... Awaken."

Santana was standing there beside the bed and shaking you awake as gently as possible, hoping to not shake you too much so he won't hurt you. It did do the job of waking you up though so that's good enough for him. With a groan you open your (e/c) eyes and meet the Pillarman's crimson ones.