★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(n/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

"Thank you! Come again!"

Grabbing the bags from the counter you walk out of the entrance of the newest candy shop that opened just recently. It's already the day for kids and adults alike to dress up in their favorite spooky costumes and almost drown in sweets, before getting diabetes from the amount of sugar to be consumed. Was the last part a bit to far fetched? Maybe. (no offense .-.)

You: "Ah yes, the spoopy season of Halloween.  I don't really do the trick or treating anymore, but I need those sweets for the children to leave faster. Aaand to eat more than half of it myself of course."

The sound of shuffling can be heard before the chibis peek out from your (f/c) bag you carry.

Doppio: "That's a lot of candy and other sweet stuff... Are you really going to eat most of it?"

You: "I can share some with you guys if you like of course."

Dio: "Thanks but I don't want ruin my looks. My body has no place for calories like that."

You: "It's still Jonathan's body mind you! I'm pretty sure eating some candy is better than the other many things I don't really want to know you did to his body! He's probably looking down at you from the heavens with lots of disappointment iDIOt."

Dio: "Why you... You will pay for this eventually for calling me, DIO an idiot!"

Diego: "But they do have a point. You're quite an idiot."

Dio: "Shut up Dino freak! Eat your damn rocks!"

Diego just shrugs and munches down on some pebbles he picked up earlier that day, small drops of his saliva staining his turtleneck jumper.

Wamuu: "Do those sweets give you some type of strength or energy?"

Esidisi: "I'm certain human food isn't able to give someone enormous strength like that."

Kira: "Wouldn't you get sick from that much sweets?"

Valentine: "If I remember correctly, we even have a few packs of these skittles at your apartment room."

You: "So what? You can never have enough unhealthy things at home!"

Valentine: "But remember that I'll be the first to grab one of each type of candy."

You: "Roger that."

You come to a stop and wait for the traffic light to switch to green, watching a few cars drive by. Placing a small bag of sweets down on the ground, you search your pockets for your phone to check the time. It seems Emily also send you some information about the party they gonna have at the cafe tomorrow night. It kind of surprised you when you found out that your boss Meg was actually able to get some Halloween based maid and butler outfits. But Jules told you that she somehow always finds a way to get the right uniforms for the right seasons.

Kars: "Mortals have to make any special day into a holiday. How unnecessary."

You: "Just be lucky that I didn't buy some costumes for you all. Which I kinda regret now."

Santana: "What's Halloween human.?"

Pucci: "It's a holiday where people-"

Diavolo: "Are we there yet? I don't want to miss the horror movie that's on TV tonight."