'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

'Great I woke up early for nothing. Oh wait, another notification from my... Calendar? Let's see.'

...

"Shit."

Reading the words a few times over and rubbing your eyelids to make sure you didn't misread it, you feel your motivation drop immediately. Yesterday you were trying to wrap your mind around the thought of what this important thing was, but now that you know you're not really looking forward to it. The one thing you dreaded that would happen sooner or later.

Distance learning.

First you woke up late and rushed around your apartment to get ready for work only to get a text from Emily, who somehow got your phone number, probably from your boss, that you start work at 3 p.m. today. Which was good at first, because you thought you were able to take it easy and maybe even sleep a bit longer if no one of the chibis decided to wake you up again. But now you have to get your laptop ready for some tiring hours of your teacher talking about everything except the topic she actually has to teach. Well mostly.

'She'll probably tell us some important stuff at the end of the meeting. That is, if she gets to the point. Man I need some (favorite morning drink) right now before this hell starts.'

"Morning guys."

No response.

"Hm? Normally they would already be here at this time. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen anyone of the guys running around. Strange."

Just to make sure that the small villains are at least still in the apartment, you head to the corner of the living room and lift the blanket draped over the huge pillow to check if they're still there. Which they luckily are. They groan from the loss of warmth, some of them opening their eyes. But what makes you more concerned is that everyone of them shivers, almost as if they got a cold.

You: 'Are they sick? Even Dio and the Pillarmen are shaking like leaves... And they shouldn't be able to get sick as far as I know.'

Diego: "uurryyyy...? Has my time come again, am I going to heaven..? Will you guide me through the light angel?"

You: "...What? You're still on earth Dino boy."

Diego: "Oh."

You: "Are you all alright? Why am I even asking, you guys are shivering. Even Dio, Kars, Esidisi, Wamuu and Santana are affected."

Said vampire grumpily stands up and yells in a slight hoarse voice.

Dio: "I'm f-f-fine damnit.! I, DIO CAN'T GET SI-"

Before the vampire could finish, he cuts himself off with a loud sneeze. The force making him fall onto his butt. You shake your head at him and get a small tissue to gently wipe the drop of snot from his nose.

You: "Yes you are yellow gremlin. Just rest, all of you. I'll have some classes soon, but I'll be back if we get a break."

Dio lets out a few grumbles but decides to say nothing as he flops down face first on the pillow. Meanwhile Valentine starts to wake up as well looking around frantically searching for his napkin. Which he's already hugging to his body. And Pucci counts prime numbers to calm himself, while staring into nothingness. Thinking it's best to leave them for now you walk back to the small table in the living room where your laptop is sitting on, waiting to be used.