'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You: "From now on I want you guys to find a job."

The villains: "What?"

All eyes are fixated on you once you told them your resolution. Some are still processing your words while a few of them wonder why you brought that up. Everyone's seated by the long dinner table, most plates already empty.

It turned out there was still enough pizza for everybody, from which you ordered yesterday. And the villains didn't complain having it again, especially those who never really tasted one in their entire life before. After you finally cleaned up most of the building with the help of the others this morning, you thought you'll have lunch at the dining room right after. The garden and all outside of the mansion's property still need some work done, and the attic as well now that you think about it. It does give you some strange vibes ever since you got here so you're fine avoiding that one. You'll worry about that for some other time. Right now, you have some things to settle.

You: "Did I stutter?"

Wamuu: "In other words, you want us to find work human?"

Diavolo: "But didn't we agree on not exposing ourselves to the public as much as possible."

Kira: "Exactly."

True you did have a conversation about said topic when they arrived. But really, what else are you supposed to do? You're still a student with a part time job in a cafe after all, at some point there will be more trouble than you would ask for if you have to keep buying a lot of food and other necessities. Not to mention, some furniture as well as tools. It will only be a matter of time until you can say goodbye to all the savings. There are eleven? Ten? Ten and one person with an alternate identity other than yourself in this household, and if they think you can keep up with everything by yourself without their help? Well. Then they got the most unrealistic expectations of you. You were not even able to take care of yourself sometimes.

You: "I know, I'm still aware we did. But if you guys don't want to starve because of hunger then be my guest. Ahh... You guys don't necessarily need food now that I remember."

You point over to the immortal beings on the other end of the table.

You: "But still! If I offer you a place to stay, then it's the least you can do. Especially if you're also whining to me about your rooms not fitting your standards."

(E/c) fixate on a certain blonde vampire who dragged you to his room the last day. He swallows his wine and looks around at everyone before his golden eyes land back at you seemingly offended.

Dio: "What are you looking at me for?! I can't be the only one who thinks that!"

Ignoring his dramatic huff you continue, gesturing to all of the guys.

You: "I don't need roommates or anyone else who shares the same home with me, just to leave me all the work to pay for everything! Been there, don't want it."

Pucci: "I guess that's a fair point. You took us in despite your knowledge that we're not the best of people and deal with us on a daily basis."

Kars: "Indeed. So what do you want to suggest human?"