★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You: 'Eh?'

Blinking in surprise you stop midway unpacking one of the boxes and look over to Esidisi who's now waiting for you by the doorway. You're wondering why Kars wants you to come over, but shake off your thoughts and decide it's best to not question it and just head over there. Better to not let him wait and or worse get him in a bad mood.

You: "Alright, alright I'm coming."

Esidisi nods in approval and gestures you to follow him as he leads you to a flight of stairs, leading to the upper floor. You basically have to speed walk beside him to keep up with his long strides, all the while catching your breaths. Sure it's just one floor you had to move up to, but you ain't an athlete and that's already enough workout for a day in your opinion.

Esidisi: "Hoo? What's wrong little human? You're gaping like a fish out of water."

You: "I'm perfectly fine."

The small hint of sarcasm traced in your tired voice doesn't go unnoticed by the white haired man, and he can't help but chuckle at that before he suggests (non-existent) eyebrow raised.

Esidisi: "Do you need someone to carry you before your week legs start to give up on you?"

You: "I have my legs for a reason. I can walk just fine thank you very much. Some people just don't work out at all like myself, maybe I should actually do that..."

You mutter out the last part in thought, the both of you continuing your way to your destination.

You: 'Nah, at the end I'll be to lazy for that shit. Also, where a gym is there is also a lot of people. And that's enough of a reason for me to not go. That and another thing-'

'Find it...'

Hearing that familiar voice calling out in your head once again makes you halt in your steps and spin around to look around the hall frantically. (E/c) orbs trying to find what- or whoever that just called out towards you, without success. Not really able to pin point where exactly it came from because of the way it just seemed speak to you from every angle. Ruffling through your (h/c) tresses in confusion you turn back again to follow after Esidisi who's already reached the middle of the hallway albeit still a little distracted.

Esidisi: "We're here."

Your little train of thought gets interrupted by Esidisi's voice reaching your ears, you would've walked into his back if he hadn't spoken up.

Esidisi: "Go ahead and knock, I'll be heading back to my own quarters."

Humming in understanding you're once again left alone, standing in front of the wooden door that leads to doom. Or in other words Kars's bedroom.

You: 'Hehe I'm in danger :D'

You laugh internally at that little thought for a second before you come to realization that it might as well could be the case. Taking a deep breath and raising your (s/c) hand up you knock on the dark lavender colored door. It only takes a second for the deep voice to tell you a muffled 'come in'. Once inside the door somehow closes itself behind you making your hair on your neck stand up as you glance around the room.