★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(e/c): eye color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

"Welcome back friend!"

Jumping from the sudden, now familiar soft spoken voice coming from behind, you swiftly turn around and hold a hand to your chest to calm down. Now if it was anyone or anything else that done it, you would've definitely punched them.

You: 'Jesus Christ I know your my Stand now and all, but would it hurt you to not pop in my dreams all of a sudden and scare the shit out of me?'

Your voice echoes around you in the space of your thoughts. Tilting their head in confusion S.a.M. trails off.

"Why would something like that hurt me...?"

They seem to glance away and turn to a darker shade of blue.

"I'm sorry... I was just happy to see you..."

Smoke and Mirrors' tone turns slightly dejected and more quiet, feeling disappointed in themselves at the idea of bothering their user.

You: 'It's ok.'

After reassuring your entity and showing them that you're fine, they seem to lighten up again. Pausing for a second S.a.M. moves closer, the smoke surrounding their hands swirling around. Pushing their palms together where the smoke gathers, they slowly part them again, an item taking shape as they do so. Until it reveals to be a teddy bear.

"Today this will be of some importance. You'll find it, the rest that'll happen after is up to you. This day will also pack a few surprises for you."

Before you could ask why it has already disappeared. The Stand quickly adds.

"That's what I saw. I just thought it would be in your favor to know about it. If you want, I could give you advise or information each morning before you wake up like this."

You think about it, as cool or interesting it sounds to know about something that will happen in the future, it makes life not as interesting or fun. So you decline the offer.

You: 'I think I'm good, do those things you tell me about actually happen?'

"It depends... Some events are guaranteed to happen, others not. At the end, you're the one who builds the path to your fate."

S.a.M. replies calmly, as they slowly fade out of your sight.

"You should wake up now and get ready for collage, see you later friend..."

~~~

The loud sound of your phone vibrating on the small table beside your bed makes you groan in disapproval. Your (skin tone) hand reaches for the device and turns off the alarm, with a big yawn you force yourself out of the warm and cozy sheets and get ready for the day.

On your way down you pay no mind to the few villains crossing your path and greet them back shortly as you shove the rest of the stuff inside your (f/c) bag. You still have enough time left until you have to get to the bus station, so there's no need to hurry. Entering the kitchen the scent of freshly made food enters your nostrils and you can't help but salivate at the thought.