★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(N/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): friend name

The sun shines brightly through the window, lighting the (f/c) room and greeting your face. Groaning from the light as you shield your eyes with your hand. But the silence gets interrupted once someone decides to activate your alarm again, resulting in you almost falling out of the bed in shock but knocking down the stack of JoJo mangas on your bed table in the process.

You: "MY MANGA!"

Valentine: "Good Morning (Y/n). About time you wake up."

You: "..."

You: "It's only eight in the fucking morning!"

Valentine: "You're right. Maybe I should've woken you up sooner..."

You: "Definitely not!"

But the the little blond still looks at you indifferently, seeming not affected by your yelling. It seems like getting back to sleep in this morning won't be an option. Like it will be in the next days with them roaming around here.

Valentine: "We're hungry and knowing you, even though just for a few days, you would've not appreciated it if something like yesterday happened again. Now get ready chop! chop! The others are waiting."

Clapping his tiny hands together Valentine turns around and jumps off the table heading out with his head held high.

You: "I still can't believe all this happened..."

With that said you get up and make your way to the bathroom taking your clothes for the day with you. Opening the door and blinking in surprise to see chibi Kars standing on the sink, in front of the mirror trying to comb his hair with your brush. Seeing your reflection he turns around to meet your gaze one arm holding the brush while he points at you.

Kars: "Oi mortal. You might as well get over here and brush my hair if you can stand there and look at me like that."

'I guess that's one way to say that he needs help.' you think as you walk over to him and take the brush he's holding out to you.

Kars: "And you better do it good."

You can't help but look at him incredulously, but shake your head and decide to do it as he turns around sitting down cross legged while opening up his braid letting even more hair lose for you to brush through. Carefully you start combing his purple strands, it's much easier than you expected. You always wondered how he even managed to keep his hair like this. Though you'll never admit it in front of him, but touching and braiding his hair was one of the things you wanted to try when you first saw it.

You: "Aaannd done."

Kars: "Hmm. Not bad, I'll ask Esidisi to make my braid again. But you actually did better than I thought."

With that said he lets his wings grow out and flies out to, probably the kitchen leaving you alone to get yourself ready.

By the time you get to the kitchen everyone of them is already seated on the small table, more quiet then usual. They didn't stay for that long but you already figured that a few don't really get along with each other, especially Diavolo and Dio. But they're actually both avoiding each other, well Dio is more like sitting in the corner looking a bit off. You have to ask him later.