★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(n/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): friend name

(F/n): "I don't know who this one is, but do you think who I think the other one is?"

You: "Yep. It's the bois!"

(F/n): "THE bois?"

You: "It's Santana and Doppio!"

A few gasps fill the air the loudest being from (F/n), even though they don't even know who Doppio is yet. The red head lifts his face and sniffs the air for a little bit before looking at the both of you. Noticing Doppio laying on top of him he stands up one hand of the younger boy already sticking to him, Doppio slowly awakening from the weird sensation.

You: "Oh no! Santana let go of Doppio! He's no food!"

Santana drops him and looks at you tilting his head and gazes curiously up at you.

Santana: "...? Human...knows...my name?"

You: 'Ahh! Cute!'

Doppio now fully awake and aware that he's in a place he doesn't know about reaches out for the nearest thing next to him, which is the TV remote and puts his ear near it.

Doppio: "Hello? Are you there Boss? Boss? Boss? BOSS?"

Doppio: "...Boss?"

Diavolo: "SHUT UP DOPPIO I'm here! I'm listening!"

Doppio looks over at where the voice is coming from, his boss who's in the middle of climbing out of the bag nearly falling down when his little foot slipped but King Crimson catches him just in time. Both personalities that should be one person altogether now facing each other.

Doppio: "Boss? Is that you? I finally meet you in person!"

Diavolo: "I guess you do."

You: "But wait, how is that possible? Normally you're both one person right? Actually, chibis appearing in my apartment is already bizarre enough. I shouldn't be surprised."

(F/n): "You just said that as if it was a normal thing to happen!"

By now all the chibis have climbed out of the bag and are now watching the newcomers, the Pillarmen surround Santana and communicate in their own language together as it seems. The others quickly loosing interest and go do their own thing, while you and your friend introduced yourselves.

(F/n): "Now that this is over with, I got something for ya (n/n)."

You: "Is it a prank?"

(F/n): "No."

You: "Should I be worried?"

(F/n): "No! Are you expecting me to do something horrible or what?"

You: "You never got me something, except if it's for any kind of holiday, my birthday or just to show me one of your bad pranks."

(F/n): "Good point... But not this time! Because I found these!"

Once (F/n) unlocked their phone they shove it up to your face for you to get a look at the screen, which you in response blink at the brightness. Confused you take the device to see what it's showing.